NEWS
Monday April 24 2017
Milan working on Keita offer

Milan are reportedly working on an offer for Lazio's Senegalese forward Keita Balde Diao.

Long-standing interest in the 22-year-old from the Rossoneri is no secret, with Il Messaggero suggesting that the club are ready to offer an annual salary of €2.2m to the player.

This is in contrast to the €1.5m contract renewal said to have been put on the table by Lazio, with the Senegalese frontman so far not willing to agree anything beyond his current agreement which expires in 2018.

Proving his esteem in the transfer market, Keita fired in an incredible five-minute hat-trick against Palermo on Sunday.

The Biancocelesti cannot risk losing their star player for nothing if he opts to refuse an extended contract, but with this in mind President Claudio Lotito is said to be looking for no less than €20m for the player.