NEWS
Tuesday May 1 2012
Destro delays thoughts on future

Mattia Destro says he will only think about his future once his season at Siena has come to a conclusion.

“It’s pleasing to see my name linked with other clubs,” the Italian Under-21 international told Sky Sport Italia.

“However, I’m just concentrating on ending the campaign well for Siena. I’ll consider my options during the holidays.”

The 21-year-old, part-owned with Genoa, has scored 10 goals in 27 top-flight games so far this term.

The former Inter player has been linked with a return to the Nerazzurri, as well as fellow Italian giants Juventus.

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's World Cup tipster competition - £10,000 to be won!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES