NEWS
Thursday January 3 2013
Vargas move likely, says agent

Agent of Napoli striker Eduardo Vargas has admitted that the 23-year-old could leave the club in January.

Reports suggested earlier this week that the Chile international saw a loan move to Brazilian team Sao Paulo fall through due to his wage demands.

But his representative has indicated that a move away from the club is still on the cards.

“I do not know if this is the last we'll see of Vargas at Napoli,” Cristian Ogalde told Radio Gol.

“That all depends on the club. It is very likely that he'll leave though.

“That decision however, is entirely down to them. The player just wants to play again in order to feel important.”

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES