Tuesday November 19 2013
Cerci: 'No Premier League talks'

Torino winger Alessio Cerci insists “I haven’t spoken to anyone” after continuing reports of a Premier League move.

British newspapers again reported that a series of clubs, including Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham, are scouting the 26-year-old.

They sent representatives to watch his performance in Italy’s 2-2 draw with Nigeria at Craven Cottage last night.

“It’s not true. I haven’t spoken to anyone,” Cerci told Tuttosport today.

On Monday Torino President Urbano Cairo had already ruled out a January transfer for the ex-Roma and Fiorentina man.

“I haven’t received any calls from England for Cerci, even if I read in the newspapers that there is interest from British clubs,” Toro President Cairo told TMW yesterday.

“As far as I am concerned, there’s no truth to it. Will he stay at Torino in January? Of course!”

You can watch Serie A live on your PC this week in the UK and the USA