NEWS
Friday December 20 2013
Tevez: World Cup? I'll be on vacation

Carlos Tevez has reiterated his belief that he won’t be going to the World Cup with Argentina.

The Juventus striker told reporters earlier this month that he wasn’t expecting to be on the plane to Brazil.

And in an interview with a radio station this afternoon, the Bianconeri man has claimed that he ‘won’t be given a chance’, and also revealed what he plans to do after the Old Lady.

“I guess I won’t be called up even if I score 30 goals,” he told Radio La Red.

“I won’t be given a chance. It hurts to watch the national team.

“The World Cup? I’ll be on vacation. I won’t lose sleep about it, I’ve already played in two.

“I have a three-year contract at Juve and after that I’ll probably go back to Boca. I would love my children to see me play in those colours.

“My love for that shirt has never changed – I would play for free.”

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES