NEWS
Monday December 30 2013
Galliani: Balotelli's not leaving

Milan director Adriano Galliani has confirmed that Mario Balotelli will not be leaving the club in January.

Reports in Il Secolo XIX this morning revealed that President Silvio Berlusconi has had enough of the controversial goalscorer and wants rid of him.

Those stories seemed to have been backed up by agent Mino Raiola, who told newspaper The National that Balotelli wanted to leave San Siro next month.

Since then though, it has been claimed that comments attributed to Raiola were in fact false, and Galliani has reiterated the club’s stance that the Italy international is not for sale.

“Balotelli will not leave Milan,” the director told reporters.

Keep up to date with the latest news and action from Spain's Primera Division with Football Espana - from the team behind Football Italia.

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES