NEWS
Tuesday April 8 2014
Mancini dismisses Inter rumours

Galatasaray Coach Roberto Mancini has dismissed speculation linking him with a return to Inter or taking over the Italian national team.

Former Nerazzurri boss Hector Cuper said last week that negotiations between the tactician and San Siro President Erick Thohir had already commenced.

“My work here at Galatasaray will continue,” Mancini said to Sporx.com. “What is said about Inter is a lie.

“The same is true of the rumours linking me with the national team job in the future.

“I have a contract with Galatasaray and I will stay here.”

Tickets for the Champions League final between Juventus and Real Madrid are still on sale with reseller Viagogo - Click to find out more

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES