NEWS
Monday July 14 2014
‘4-3-3? Only if Conte says so’

Fernando Llorente has not ruled out the possibility of Juventus switching to a 4-3-3 formation this season.

The Old Lady deployed a 3-5-2 system last year in another successful defence of their Serie A title.

However, at a Press conference today, it was put to the Spanish forward that the teams who have enjoyed success in European competition of late have tended to operate with a 4-3-3.

“For me it’s the same, the only thing I want is to play to help the team,” Llorente said. “I will do everything the boss tells me to.

“We will play in the way he says. We’ll see how we play best, we still have a lot of work to do in training. We will see in the end.

“We need to have the possibility of playing in other ways. We’ll see if the boss believes the 4-3-3 is possible with the players we have and the ones who could arrive.

“As I said before, we still have a lot of work to do. We need to see whether we’ll still be a strong team if we change system, if we do it well we will see.”

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES