INTER NEWS

Davide Santon has made it clear that “I see my future at Inter” as the injured full-back hopes to be back playing next month.
Reported Inter target Diego Simeone has asserted that he will see through Atletico Madrid’s move to a new stadium, which takes place this summer.
Liverpool are reportedly considering a “Philippe Coutinho-esque” move for unsettled Inter forward Gabriel Barbosa.
Stefano Pioli insists no Inter player has disappointed him so far - “I’m happy to Coach a great group”.
Reports suggest that Cesare Prandelli could look to Geoffrey Kondogbia of Inter in order to bolster his midfield.
Italy international Antonio Candreva believes that 'all the right conditions are in place' in order for club side Inter to succeed.
Inter winger Antonio Candreva refuses to rule out a Champions League finish for the Nerazzurri, urging the team to 'aspire to the max'.
The agent of defender Martin Caceres has spoken about the possibility that the former Juventus man could join Inter.
Rodrigo Palacio wants Inter to keep their positive momentum going at the weekend away to Sassuolo.
The Coppa Italia Round of 16 and Quarter-Final dates have been announced, including Milan-Torino, Juventus-Atalanta, Roma-Sampdoria and Inter-Bologna.
The changes to the Serie A fixture list up to February 19 have been scheduled, including Milan and Juventus games postponed for the Super Cup.
Steven Zhang, the son of Suning patron Zhang Jindong, said he “only ever asks me about the squad. It’s an honour to represent Inter.”
Roma have beaten Juventus and Inter to Genoa’s Tomas Rincon, according to reports.
Elseid Hysaj’s agent reveals Inter “like” his client but “admiration is one thing, negotiation is another”.
Daniele Orsato has been announced as the referee for Roma’s trip to Juventus on Saturday night.
A defensive midfielder is reportedly Inter’s priority in January, with John Obi Mikel, Lassana Diarra and Morgan Schneiderlin considered.
Gabriel Barbosa’s agent says his aim is for the Inter striker to “no longer be humiliated” warning “we’ll resolve the situation in January”.
Stefano Pioli assures “all situations are in the past” with Antonio Candreva as “now there is only Inter”.
Inter Coach Stefano Pioli assures Gabigol “is a talented lad” but he “must have the right patience”.
Ever Banega’s agent assures “he’s an Inter player” and Everton “have not spoken” with him.