World Cup 2014
Juventus have Mirko Vucinic and Alessandro Matri in their 3-5-2 line-up against Sebastian Giovinco’s Parma this afternoon.
Bojinov: Juve must re-sign Giovinco
Valeri Bojinov feels that Juventus would be the right place for Parma star Sebastian Giovinco to be playing his football.
Signing Giovinco too easy for Parma
Parma director general Pietro Leonardi says it was crazy that his club didn’t face any competition for Sebastian Giovinco.
Parma-Juve nine months on
Juventus will take their unbeaten record to Parma this evening – the scene of their last competitive defeat.
Donadoni: We’ll make Juve work
Roberto Donadoni is fully aware of the strengths of Wednesday’s visitors Juventus, but he is adamant that his Parma side will not roll over.
Juve without Pepe, Marrone, Krasic
Juventus have named their squad for the rearranged midweek League match with Parma and have to make do without Simone Pepe.
Pirlo agent cools extension talk
Juventus are in no rush to hand Andrea Pirlo a new contract at the club, his agent has commented on Tuesday.
Conte calls on Juventus DNA
Juventus boss Antonio Conte has demanded victory when his side face Parma on Wednesday in their re-arranged Serie A tie.
Juve could do with Giovinco
Juventus legend Antonello Cuccureddu believes that Sebastian Giovinco could become an important tool at the disposal of boss Antonio Conte.
Parma open door for Del Piero
Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi has invited Alessandro Del Piero to the Stadio Tardini once he leaves Juventus.
Barzagli at Juve until 2014
Centre-back Andrea Barzagli is on the verge of signing a new contract with Italian giants Juventus.
Giaccherini has faith in Juve
Emanuele Giaccherini insists his Juventus side are ready to face the trials and tribulations of the rescheduled fixture list.
Motta wants Catania repeat
Marco Motta has asked his Catania teammates to continue where they left off against Genoa when taking on Juventus.
March 7 given three games
The postponed Bologna-Juventus, Parma-Fiorentina and Cesena-Catania ties will now take place on Wednesday 7 March.
Caceres talks started in October
Juventus made their first move to sign Martin Caceres back in October, agent Beppe Bozzo has revealed.
Amelia expects Milan-Juve duel
Milan and Juventus will be fighting for the title until the very last day of the season, says Marco Amelia.
‘Bouy a universal midfielder’
Dutch teenager Ousim Bouy was an important signing for Juventus last month, his representative has argued.
Bologna-Juve 'was not safe'
Bologna President Albano Guaraldi explains why Sunday’s game with Juventus had to be called off.
Conte slams Milan attitude
Antonio Conte said Juventus were ready to play in Bologna before it was snowed off and blasted Milan. “Clubs and players must set an example.”
Bologna-Juve, Parma-Fiorentina off
Bologna-Juventus and Parma-Fiorentina have officially been called off due to blizzards.
View Juventus Website
LATEST JUVENTUS BLOGS
The end of the Bianconero beginning
Review: I Think Therefore I Play
In Europe, forza Juve
A League of two halves
Juve’s French challenge
Keep Calm and Callejon
Streaks were made to be broken
Juventus can wait, Immobile
Conflict in Catania
CLUB BY CLUB NEWS
All material on this website is © JDT Sports Productions, 2014. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent. This site is not responsible for the content of external websites | Images courtesy of Action Images / Reuters |
| Developed by Psyberion.