JUVENTUS NEWS

Antonio Conte has declared that Juventus will do everything to beat Milan in the Coppa Italia, even as he confirms first-team changes will be made.
Claudio Marchisio has admitted that his Juventus side need to be better prepared when facing Serie A’s smaller clubs.
Zenit St Petersburg officials have flown out to Turin to discuss the possible signing of Milos Krasic from Juventus.
Bologna have confirmed that they have asked for Sunday’s kick-off time for their game against Juventus to be moved.
The agent of Gianluigi Buffon says that there is no meeting planed with Juventus to discuss a contract extension.
League leaders Juventus could be without Simone Pepe for this weekend’s Serie A game against Bologna.
Ruud Gullit has joked that the stress of the title race could see Juventus boss Antonio Conte lose his hair – for a second time.
Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has shot down Antonio Conte’s claims that the Rossoneri are favourites for the Scudetto.
Siena President Massimo Mezzaroma believes Juventus’ claims for a penalty on Sunday are incorrect, suggesting Beppe Marotta’s protests are misplaced.
Radja Nainggolan’s agent has reiterated that there is no certainty that the Cagliari midfielder will be joining Juventus in the summer.
Alessandro Matri has regrets about Juventus’ performance in the first 45 minutes of their game against Siena.
Valon Behrami of Fiorentina has confirmed that he rejected the opportunity to join League leaders Juventus last month.
Juventus director general Beppe Marotta has admitted that his team do struggle to breakdown teams who primarily opt to defend.
Siena goalkeeper Gianluca Pegolo has highlighted Juventus’ problems in attack by labelling defender Giorgio Chiellini as their biggest scoring threat.
Juventus ‘keeper Gigi Buffon says that talks regarding a new contract can wait. “I’m just focused on playing.”
Fabio Capello gives his views on the Scudetto race and reveals he does “not agree” with the decision to take the England captain’s armband off John Terry.
Juventus director general Beppe Marotta was furious with the referee and demanded “respect for our team.”
Antonio Conte looks to the penalty, as Giuseppe Sannino hails an historic result for Siena.
Antonio Conte admits Juventus should’ve taken advantage of other results and noted the penalty incident “is clear for all to see.”
Juventus were unable to break down Siena in Turin, but can complain about a penalty decision.