JUVENTUS NEWS

Inter Coach Roberto Mancini is not ruling out departures for Yann M’Vila and Dani Osvaldo.
Roma Coach Rudi Garcia says the Giallorossi must make up for dropping points at home by winning at Palermo tomorrow.
Louis van Gaal has added to speculation Falcao could join Juventus or Roma, saying the striker must ‘prove himself’.
Arturo Vidal is a major doubt for Juventus’ game with Verona on Sunday, as he’s still struggling with tonsilitis.
Dani Osvaldo could be set for a return to Juventus, where he spent last year on loan, according to reports.
Reports in Britain state that Juventus and Roma are both in the running for the signature of Falcao.
Simone Pepe has discussed his long-awaited comeback from injury - saying that VHS tapes were in fashion when he last played!
Juventus goalkeeper Marco Storari insists the Bianconeri are not taking the Coppa Italia lightly, as he discusses last night’s game.
Tottenham have reportedly approached Sassuolo for Simone Zaza, but Juventus must give the all-clear.
Andrea Mandorlini hopes “it will be a very different game” against Juventus on Sunday after Verona lost 6-1 in the Coppa Italia.
Max Allegri praised Sebastian Giovinco and assured “Juventus can afford to keep Paul Pogba” after a 6-1 mauling of Verona.
Sebastian Giovinco bagged a brace as Juventus demolished Verona 6-1 to reach the Coppa Italia quarter-finals.
Fabio Capello hailed Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba as “the only player who truly has everything in his game.”
David Trezeguet is still considering a return to Italy with Serie B side Modena, confirmed the club.
Jose Holebas believes Roma have “superior strength in depth to Juventus” and praised Francesco Totti’s selfie.
Sebastian Giovinco and Alvaro Morata start tonight’s Coppa Italia Round of 16 clash between Juventus and Verona.
Juventus are being linked with a €25m swoop for Borussia Dortmund winger Marco Reus.
Claudio Marchisio believes his Juventus teammate Paul Pogba can still improve, and denies his own status as a symbol of the club.
Gonzalo Higuain’s agent says he’s had no contact with Liverpool, and takes a swipe at Juventus - ‘we’re used to playing 11 vs. 11’.
Napoli sporting director Riccardo Bigon insists the club isn’t trying to stir up controversy after their defeat to Juventus.