NEWS

Nicolas Burdisso’s recovery from knee surgery is reportedly not going well, prompting fears that he could soon return under the knife.
Giuseppe Sannino admits it would be best to bring forward the kick-off time for Tuesday evening’s Coppa Italia semi-final between Siena and Napoli.
Marcello Lippi has revealed that Chelsea Coach Andre Villas Boas is concerned about facing Napoli in the Champions League last 16 later this month.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been suspended for three games – so he’ll miss Milan’s big clash against Juventus.
Inter President Massimo Moratti says he hasn’t yet discussed the 4-0 loss to Roma with boss Claudio Ranieri.
Bayern Munich could be the summer destination of Inter defender Cristian Chivu, according to rumours.
According to whispers in Tuscany, Milan have agreed personal terms with Riccardo Montolivo of Fiorentina.
Alessandro Matri has regrets about Juventus’ performance in the first 45 minutes of their game against Siena.
Valon Behrami of Fiorentina has confirmed that he rejected the opportunity to join League leaders Juventus last month.
Who made it into the Football Italia Team of the Week after the latest round of matches? Dave Taylor reveals all.
Fabrizio Miccoli has revealed the secret behind his resurgence in form at Serie A club Palermo.
January signing Amauri is already making a difference for Fiorentina, teammate Mattia Cassani has insisted.
Keisuke Honda has admitted that he hoped in a switch to Lazio right up until the January transfer window closed.
Daniele De Rossi has explained why it took him so long to sign a new contract with hometown club Roma.
Napoli captain Paolo Cannavaro wasn’t totally happy with the point gained at Milan on Sunday afternoon.
Juventus director general Beppe Marotta has admitted that his team do struggle to breakdown teams who primarily opt to defend.
Siena goalkeeper Gianluca Pegolo has highlighted Juventus’ problems in attack by labelling defender Giorgio Chiellini as their biggest scoring threat.
Juventus ‘keeper Gigi Buffon says that talks regarding a new contract can wait. “I’m just focused on playing.”
Agent Mino Raiola has revealed that he will deliver a new striker to Milan before the start of next season. Will it be Mario Balotelli?
Esteban Cambiasso has admitted that his Inter side were totally outplayed by Roma at the Stadio Olimpico.
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Fabio Capello gives his views on the Scudetto race and reveals he does “not agree” with the decision to take the England captain’s armband off John Terry.
Javier Zanetti apologised to fans for Inter’s “worst performance of the season. We never stepped on to the field” against Roma.
Lazio are livid at the fact their game with Genoa went ahead. “We asked to the last minute for it to be postponed.”
Juventus director general Beppe Marotta was furious with the referee and demanded “respect for our team.”
Milan are confident Zlatan Ibrahimovic “will not receive more than a two-match ban,” therefore ensuring he’ll be able to face Juventus.
Stefano Colantuono concedes the red card made the difference, as Bortolo Mutti shook off fatigue.
Emiliano Mondonico and Davide Ballardini were both content with a share of the spoils.
Serse Cosmi believes the red card made the difference, but Stefano Pioli thinks the draw was the right result.
Antonio Conte looks to the penalty, as Giuseppe Sannino hails an historic result for Siena.
Delio Rossi reveals why Stevan Jovetic makes him angry, while Francesco Guidolin warns Udinese.
Domenico Di Carlo feels Chievo paid the price for one error, but Roberto Donadoni says Parma deserved it.
Pasquale Marino hailed Rodrigo Palacio, but Edy Reja boycotted the media in protest.
Luis Enrique admits it was “a great day” for Roma after they hammered Inter 4-0, “but it won’t count for anything if we don’t find consistency.”
Walter Mazzarri rues Napoli’s inability to finish off their chances in the 0-0 draw with 10-man Milan. “We lacked the final strike.”

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES