NEWS

Juventus Coach Antonio Conte has confirmed that he’ll start some of his squad players in Wednesday’s Coppa Italia tie against Milan.
Zenit St Petersburg have shown an interest in signing Milan’s Ignazio Abate, it has been confirmed.
Milan and Parma could positively conclude a January swap deal involving Cristian Zaccardo and Djamel Mesbah.
Fiorentina are adamant that Emiliano Viviano will not be leaving the club this month after his recent omission from the first team.
Edin Dzeko will reportedly consider a summer move to Inter – but only if the Italian club qualify for the Champions League.
The representative of Christian Abbiati is hopeful that his client will be offered a new contract by Milan.
The agent of Maarten Stekelenburg will meet Roma director general Franco Baldini later today to discuss his client’s future.
Milan chief Silvio Berlusconi says he would never sanction the signing of Mario Balotelli, while he hinted at a summer exit for boss Massimiliano Allegri.
The Ballon d’Or trio of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Andres Iniesta have shown their support for Kevin Prince Boateng in the fight against racism.
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has won the FIFA Ballon d’Or award for an unprecedented fourth time.
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Lazio have named virtually a full-strength squad for the Coppa Italia quarter-final match with Catania tomorrow.
Cagliari midfielder Daniele Conti has conceded that he is delighted to have signed a new contract at the club.
Lazio are looking at West Browmich Albion's Shane Long as a replacement for Tommaso Rocchi, according to reports.
FIFA President Sepp Blatter has reiterated comments he made last week regarding Kevin-Prince Boateng's stance against racism.
Andrea Pirlo, Gianluigi Buffon and Giorgio Chiellini have all missed out on the FIFPro World XI for 2012.
Former Napoli and Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro has had his say on this season's Serie A title race.
Udinese striker Antonio Di Natale has admitted that he may not have a future in the Italian national team.
UEFA have opened disciplinary proceedings against Lazio and Tottenham Hotspur after incidents during their Europa League clash last November.
Mattia Perin's agent has claimed that his client is thinking only of saving Pescara from relegation despite rumoured interest from some of Italy's biggest clubs.
Atletico Madrid forward Radamel Falcao has failed to rule out a move to Italy in the future.
Juventus board member Pavel Nedved has been banned from games until January 31 after he confronted officials at the weekend.
Catania's Francesco Lodi has been given a three-match ban after his straight red card in the Elefanti's 0-0 draw with Torino at the weekend.
Galatasaray President Unal Asyal has been at Milan's training ground today discussing the possibility of signing Djamel Mesbah and Luca Antonini.
Fiorentina have revealed that new signing Giuseppe Rossi has a €35m rescission clause inserted into his contract.
Fiorentina have unveiled Italian international Giuseppe Rossi following his January move from Villarreal.
The agent of Hugo Campagnaro will hold talks with Napoli this week to discuss the future of the defender.
Finishing in the top three is still the target for Inter despite their inconsistent form, says team manager Ivan Ramiro Cordoba.
Luigi Giorgi has returned to Novara after Palermo cut short his 12-month loan agreement.
Dave Taylor selects his best XI from the latest round of action in the Italian top flight.
Fiorentina have confirmed that David Pizarro did not suffer a fracture in yesterday’s shock 2-0 home defeat to Pescara.
President Massimo Moratti has confirmed that Inter will make some January repairs after holding a transfer summit on Monday.
Reports in Italy are suggesting that Zenit St Petersburg were the side who offered Napoli over €50m for Edinson Cavani in the summer.
Inter’s worrying crisis of results following their historic win at Juventus in November has continued with this weekend’s loss at Udinese.
Napoli striker Edinson Cavani is presently not flashy enough to win the Golden Ball, says Roma director general Franco Baldini.

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES