World Cup 14
Diakite to be offered new Lazio deal
Lazio defender Modibo Diakite is to be offered a new contract by the club within the next few days, according to reports.
Rosell: Villa will not leave
Barcelona President Sandro Rosell has strongly denied rumours that David Villa will leave the club in January.
Pescara happy to have Perin
Pescara chief Daniele Sebastiani has revealed how desperate he was to sign Mattia Perin in the summer. “I did somersaults for him.”
Roma the best in Italy, says Candela
Struggling Roma have the best squad of players in Serie A, insists former Stadio Olimpico idol Vincent Candela.
Allegri clings to Milan contract
Massimiliano Allegri, speaking on the eve of the Coppa Italia tie at Juventus, insists he’ll stay as Milan boss until 2014.
Inter’s Castellazzi has surgery
Luca Castellazzi is facing a spell on the sidelines after the Inter reserve successfully underwent surgery on Monday.
Juventus boss to rotate in Coppa
Juventus Coach Antonio Conte has confirmed that he’ll start some of his squad players in Wednesday’s Coppa Italia tie against Milan.
Zenit make initial Abate contact
Zenit St Petersburg have shown an interest in signing Milan’s Ignazio Abate, it has been confirmed.
Zaccardo-Mesbah in swap link
Milan and Parma could positively conclude a January swap deal involving Cristian Zaccardo and Djamel Mesbah.
Viviano staying at Fiorentina
Fiorentina are adamant that Emiliano Viviano will not be leaving the club this month after his recent omission from the first team.
Inter ponder Dzeko for 2013-14
Edin Dzeko will reportedly consider a summer move to Inter – but only if the Italian club qualify for the Champions League.
New deal for Abbiati at Milan?
The representative of Christian Abbiati is hopeful that his client will be offered a new contract by Milan.
Roma set for Stekelenburg talks
The agent of Maarten Stekelenburg will meet Roma director general Franco Baldini later today to discuss his client’s future.
Berlusconi: Balotelli? A bad apple
Milan chief Silvio Berlusconi says he would never sanction the signing of Mario Balotelli, while he hinted at a summer exit for boss Massimiliano Allegri.
Ballon d’Or trio condemn racism
The Ballon d’Or trio of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Andres Iniesta have shown their support for Kevin Prince Boateng in the fight against racism.
Messi wins FIFA Ballon d’Or
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has won the FIFA Ballon d’Or award for an unprecedented fourth time.
What the papers say...
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Lazio name Coppa squad
Lazio have named virtually a full-strength squad for the Coppa Italia quarter-final match with Catania tomorrow.
Conti delighted with new deal
Cagliari midfielder Daniele Conti has conceded that he is delighted to have signed a new contract at the club.
Lazio looking at Long?
Lazio are looking at West Browmich Albion's Shane Long as a replacement for Tommaso Rocchi, according to reports.
'Leaving the field is not the solution'
FIFA President Sepp Blatter has reiterated comments he made last week regarding Kevin-Prince Boateng's stance against racism.
Juve trio miss out on FIFPro World XI
Andrea Pirlo, Gianluigi Buffon and Giorgio Chiellini have all missed out on the FIFPro World XI for 2012.
Cannavaro: Juve the best in Serie A
Former Napoli and Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro has had his say on this season's Serie A title race.
Di Natale gives up on Azzurri dream
Udinese striker Antonio Di Natale has admitted that he may not have a future in the Italian national team.
Lazio to be investigated by UEFA
UEFA have opened disciplinary proceedings against Lazio and Tottenham Hotspur after incidents during their Europa League clash last November.
Perin thinking of Pescara, claims agent
Mattia Perin's agent has claimed that his client is thinking only of saving Pescara from relegation despite rumoured interest from some of Italy's biggest clubs.
Falcao could see himself in Italy
Atletico Madrid forward Radamel Falcao has failed to rule out a move to Italy in the future.
Nedved banned until Jan 31
Juventus board member Pavel Nedved has been banned from games until January 31 after he confronted officials at the weekend.
Serie A suspensions
Catania's Francesco Lodi has been given a three-match ban after his straight red card in the Elefanti's 0-0 draw with Torino at the weekend.
Galatasaray for Milan duo?
Galatasaray President Unal Asyal has been at Milan's training ground today discussing the possibility of signing Djamel Mesbah and Luca Antonini.
Rossi’s €35m rescission clause
Fiorentina have revealed that new signing Giuseppe Rossi has a €35m rescission clause inserted into his contract.
Rossi explains Fiorentina move
Fiorentina have unveiled Italian international Giuseppe Rossi following his January move from Villarreal.
Campagnaro agent set for talks
The agent of Hugo Campagnaro will hold talks with Napoli this week to discuss the future of the defender.
Cordoba stands by stuttering Inter
Finishing in the top three is still the target for Inter despite their inconsistent form, says team manager Ivan Ramiro Cordoba.
Palermo send back Giorgi
Luigi Giorgi has returned to Novara after Palermo cut short his 12-month loan agreement.
TODAY'S FRONT PAGES
FOOTBALL ITALIA LATEST BLOGS
They Said What?!
Lotito and Tare humiliated again
Mastour of Milan’s destiny
Rossi and Gomez’s purple reign?
Napoli and Michu, win win
They Said What?!
Inzaghi’s Rossoneri revolution
Allegri’s opportunity, Juve’s gain?
Conte leaves gaping Bianconero hole
CLUB BY CLUB NEWS
All material on this website is © JDT Sports Productions, 2014. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent. This site is not responsible for the content of external websites | Images courtesy of Action Images / Reuters |
| Developed by Psyberion.