NEWS

Juan Camilo Zuniga’s agent says he will “evaluate everything” around interest from Juventus and Inter.
“There is no £12m Manchester City offer for Stefan Radu,” assured the Lazio defender’s agent.
Inter could get Alberto Gilardino after Bologna complained Genoa’s expectations are “unacceptable.”
The Paulinho situation takes another twist, as Corinthians insist “we have not received any offers” from Inter, Roma or Tottenham.
There are reports Milan President Silvio Berlusconi offered Massimo Ambrosini a new contract on Friday, but he refused.
AIC President Damiano Tommasi confirms TV companies are testing miniature cameras on players’ shirts.
Lorenzo Insigne is fit to play in tonight’s European Under-21 Championship semi-final against Holland.
Emanuele Giaccherini may be a surprise starter against Mexico, but insists he has all the qualities needed to play for Italy.
Manchester City have reportedly offered £12m for Lazio defender Stefan Radu, though the asking price is £15m.
Ronaldo warned Mario Balotelli not to “waste his talent like Adriano,” praised Cesare Prandelli’s Italy and trusts Massimo Moratti to do what’s best for Inter.
Inter and Roma target Paulinho admits his agent “is in England,” so Tottenham leap to the front of the queue.
Claudio Marchisio is increasingly likely to leave Juventus, as Manchester United offer Nani plus €15m.
Manchester City have joined Chelsea and Arsenal in chasing €30m-rated Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic.
Italy beat Holland 3-0 in a friendly last year, but Dutch Coach Cor Pot is confident “we are stronger” ahead of tonight’s Under-21 semi-final.
Robinho is reportedly close to joining Santos, as the gap between offer and Milan’s demand is whittled down to €2m.
Andrea Barzagli trusts Italy are ready to face Mexico tomorrow with a Juventus-based line-up, but is “very worried” by Javier Hernandez.
There are reports Chelsea have pulled out of the race for Edinson Cavani after the latest €52m bid was rejected.
A huge row erupted over the Italian Super Cup, as Lazio claim they’ll sue for damages and Juventus called Claudio Lotito’s words “offensive.”
Controversial Chilean referee Enrique Osses has been assigned to Italy’s opening Confederations Cup match with Mexico.
Today's front page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Mario Balotelli limped off during training today and Italy medical staff warn they’ll “have to evaluate his condition tomorrow.”
One of Adil Rami’s agents says Napoli have already contacted the Valencia man over a possible move, but they are just one of ‘many’.
Catania are reportedly still pushing to try and take Slovenian midfielder Jasmin Kurtic off the books at Palermo, but they face competition.
Udinese’s Gino Pozzo has reiterated that Mauricio Isla’s future is in the hands of Juventus, after the two clubs held talks today.
Marco Verratti has determined that even if Carlo Ancelotti were to leave Paris Saint-Germain, it wouldn’t necessarily mean the same for him.
Devis Mangia has reflected on Italy’s performance so far at the UEFA Under-21 Championship and on Arrigo Sacchi’s influence on his work.
The agent of Under-21 international Vasco Regini says he doesn’t know where his client will be playing his football next season.
Lucas Biglia will touch down in the Italian capital this weekend ahead of completing a move from Anderlecht to Lazio.
Andrea Pirlo has predicted more success for Italian giants Juventus after two consecutive Scudetto titles.
Sacked Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has his eyes on managing a team at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Just days after admitting to contact with Bologna, Rolando Bianchi’s agent has revealed he’s talking to Genoa too.
Palermo claim Italian clubs Roma and Juventus want Josip Ilicic, while announcing the imminent arrival of Kyle Lafferty.
Mauricio Isla says Juventus will make a decision on his future after the Old Lady held talks with Udinese on Friday.
Massimo Ambrosini has described his time at Milan as ‘marvellous’, but refused to rule out a move to Fiorentina.
Antonio Cassano is still in the plans of Inter for the 2013-14 campaign, the player’s agent has commented.

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES