NEWS

Udinese striker Antonio Di Natale has confirmed that Milan offered him a chance to move to San Siro this summer.
Walter Mazzarri has admitted Vicenza caused his Inter side a few problems in Monday’s friendly at Pinzolo.
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Milan have named their 23-man squad for the TIM Cup fixtures against Juventus and Sassuolo on Tuesday.
Mauro Zarate has lost in his attempt to try and end his contract at Lazio, according to one of the club's lawyers.
The agent of Zenit St Petersburg defender Luis Neto has claimed that his client has had no contract from Inter.
Porto striker Jackson Martinez has insisted that he will not leave the club, despite rumoured interest from Napoli.
Juventus have named their 23-man squad for the TIM Cup fixtures against Milan and Sassuolo.
Ishak Belfodil scored his first goal in an Inter shirt this afternoon as the Nerazzurri defeated Vicenza 3-1.
Dries Mertens has admitted that the language barrier at Napoli is a problem, but has claimed he will work hard to integrate.
Milan chief executive Ernesto Bronzetti has confirmed reports that Keisuke Honda wants to join the club.
Udinese starlet Piotr Zielinski has admitted that he would like to play a more regular role in the team next season.
CSKA Moscow midfielder Keisuke Honda looks set to be on the verge of a move to Milan.
Bologna Coach Stefano Pioli has echoed the words of his President by insisting that Alessandro Diamanti will stay at the club.
Napoli boss Rafael Benitez has insisted that he holds no grudge towards Inter, and is focusing purely on doing well for the Partenopei.
Sky Sport Italia claim Luis Pedro Cavanda has signed a new contract with capital giants Lazio.
New Palermo boss Gennaro Gattuso says starting his coaching career at Milan this summer was not really an option.
Chievo legend Luciano will reportedly complete a transfer to Lega Pro side Mantova by the end of this week.
Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri expects Serie A to be much more competitive than it was last season.
Fabio Borini’s agent says the striker is fully focused on Liverpool after transfer links emerged with Lazio.
Alessandro Florenzi is hoping Pablo Daniel Osvaldo will still be his teammate at Roma during the 2013-14 campaign.
Italian giants Milan have confirmed their squad numbers for the 2013-14 campaign.
Verona sporting director Sean Sogliano has conceded that his side will be fighting for survival despite their impressive transfer campaign so far.
Chievo Verona have made no secret of the fact that they would like to sign available Inter midfielder Ezequiel Schelotto.
Newly promoted Verona are closing in on the signing of Hamburg midfielder Jacopo Sala.
Alessandro Diamanti will still be wearing the Bologna shirt during the 2013-14 campaign, the club insist.
Italy striker Alberto Gilardino is confident Genoa will turn his World Cup 2014 dream into reality.
Gianluigi Buffon is confident Italy will have a good chance of winning the World Cup in Brazil next summer.
Palermo have received no bids for Abel Hernandez, Stefano Sorrentino or Emiliano Viviano, the club have confirmed.
Lazio have underlined that they will not entertain any offers for Antonio Candreva this summer.
Juventus boss Antonio Conte is more than satisfied with his side’s preparations for the 2013-14 campaign.
Ricky Alvarez is hoping the system change at Inter with new boss Walter Mazzarri will benefit his form.
Mauro Icardi admits he still needs to prove his worth after completing a summer move from Sampdoria to Inter.
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Cagliari President Massimo Cellino still holds a grudge against Roma. “I hope Radja Nainggolan won’t join them.”

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES