NEWS

Inter full-back Alex Telles believes they can have “a great year” and “maybe even win the Scudetto.”
Andrea Barzagli says he’ll retire from international football after this summer’s European Championships.
Mario Balotelli is a major doubt for Milan’s trip to Torino, after training separately again today.
Bee Taechaubol insists Andrea Baroni “has no role in negotiations” as he looks to acquire 48 per cent of Milan.
Lazio’s Ultras could boycott the derby with Roma, in protest over new security restrictions at Stadio Olimpico.
Sebastian De Maio’s agent insists the defender is focused on Genoa, but doesn’t rule out a Milan move.
Chievo defender Nicolas Frey believes Juventus’ Paul Pogba “should be allowed to grow more peacefully.”
Alberto Zaccheroni believes Italy CT Antonio Conte has done “a great job” so far.
Nikola Kalinic is a doubt for Fiorentina’s clash with Napoli this Sunday, after an injury on Croatia duty.
Inter winger Ivan Perisic thanks Italy for helping Croatia to automatic Euro 2016 qualification.
Adriano Galliani discusses Gabriel Paletta - “Milan were the only club at that time who gave Parma money.”
Lazio defender Stefan De Vrij could go under the knife to correct a recurring knee problem.
Daniele Rugani is not concerned by a lack of playing time at Juventus - “I knew it wouldn’t be easy”.
Lazio President Claudio Lotito hits out at “a campaign of lies” after reports he’s under suspicion for illicit deals.
Milan will reportedly look to Genoa’s Sebastian De Maio or Andrea Ranocchia of Inter in the January transfer window.
Genoa President Enrico Preziosi comments on the developing InFront scandal - “I could actually be the victim.”
Today's front page headlines from the Gazzetta dello Sport, Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Eder reassured fans over his injury and was impressed with the 4-2-4 system as Italy beat Norway 2-1.
Sebastian Giovinco is “happy to travel half-way round the world” for Italy and committed himself to Toronto FC.
Mattia De Sciglio said Italy are “more and more in sync” with every game after beating Norway 2-1.
Alessandro Florenzi said Italy “sent a signal to all the other nations” at Euro 2016.
Graziano Pellè took the blame for Italy trailing in the first half, but scored to turn things around against Norway.
Antonio Conte admits the 4-2-4 switch worked against Norway, but “versatility has to be our strength.”
Alessandro Florenzi scored one and set up another for Graziano Pellè as Italy fought back to beat Norway 2-1.
Empoli President Fabrizio Corsi slammed Riccardo Saponara for an “unjustifiable” ban. “He has to realise he’s not playing for Milan now.”
Juventus director of sport Fabio Paratici reportedly turned down several offers from Tottenham Hotspur.
Carpi have lost midfielder Gaspar Iniguez for several weeks, if not months, with a serious knee injury.
Vittorio Parigini thanked Italy Under-21 Coach Gigi Di Biagio for his chance to score against the Republic of Ireland.
Gigi Di Biagio hailed a “very important” victory over the Republic of Ireland, the third in a row for the Italy Under-21 side.
Italy make big changes for their final Euro 2016 qualifier against Norway, as Alessandro Florenzi and Riccardo Montolivo step in.
Italy conclude their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign against Norway, but there’s still plenty at stake for Antonio Conte and his men.
Mario Balotelli is still not back in training for Milan, making it unlikely he’ll feature against Torino.
Italy maintained their 100 per cent qualifying record by beating the Republic of Ireland, despite Federico Bernardeschi’s red card.
Simone Zaza’s agent ruled out a January loan after struggling for playing time. “He’ll give everything for Juventus.”
Chievo have officially extended midfielder Nicola Rigoni’s contract for another three years.

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES