NEWS

Sampdoria forward Gianluca Sansone has admitted it is a 'pleasure' to play with Mauro Icardi.
Having spent a month at the club Juventus striker Nicolas Anelka has admitted that Coach Antonio Conte is 'unique'.
Antonio Conte has named his 21-man squad as Juventus prepare to take on Napoli at Stadio San Paolo tomorrow.
Feyenoord forward Graziano Pelle has conceded that he could not turn down a move to one of Italy's big clubs.
Napoli boss Walter Mazzarri has claimed that Friday's match with Juventus 'will not be decisive' in terms of the title race.
Lazio defender Stefan Radu has admitted that this weekend's match against Milan will be 'tough'.
Cagliari President Massimo Cellino has seen his criminal charge change from attempted embezzlement to embezzlement.
Stephan El Shaarawy has claimed he is 'happy' after signing a contract renewal with Milan that ties him to the club until 2018.
Massimo Ambrosini expects a real test when Milan entertain Lazio on Saturday evening in Serie A.
Milan have confirmed that Stephan El Shaarawy has put pen to paper on a new contract at the club until June 2018.
The representative of Erik Lamela has rubbished speculation that Manchester United have made a move for the Roma man.
Reports in Spain are suggesting that Milan have begun negotiations with Barcelona regarding the signing of Bojan Krkic.
Juventus boss Antonio Conte insists his side won’t be playing for a draw at Napoli on Friday night.
New Sampdoria President Edoardo Garrone will offer Coach Delio Rossi a new contract – but not until they’ve taken a few more steps towards survival.
Struggling Serie B outfit Brescia have backed boss Alessandro Calori despite their run of just one win in 10 games.
Siena revelation Innocent Emeghara is refusing to consider his future once the present campaign comes to an end.
The agent of Genoa defender Andreas Granqvist has revealed that the player almost left the club in January.
Giorgio Chiellini says that Juventus realised they could win the Scudetto last season after collecting a 3-3 draw at Napoli.
Cagliari forward Marco Sau is on the transfer radar of Italian giants Roma, reports the Corriere dello Sport.
Italian giants Juventus, Inter and Milan are reportedly interested in Athletic Bilbao stopper Fernando Amorebieta.
Sebastian Giovinco has told his Juventus critics that he deserves his place in the plans of boss Antonio Conte.
Edoardo Garrone is the new President of Serie A side Sampdoria after the death of his father Riccardo last month.
Claudio Marchisio has admitted that he could be tempted by a future in Germany if he ever left Juventus.
Yuto Nagatomo has his eye on being back in action for Inter’s home game against Juventus in Week 30.
Milan’s interest in Newcastle full-back Davide Santon has cooled, according to the Corriere dello Sport.
Juventus’ Mirko Vucinic says the tie at Napoli will not decide anything, while he would welcome Stevan Jovetic to the club.
Andrea Ranocchia insists that Inter have enough options in the squad to deal with the absence of Diego Milito.
Juventus will wrap up the Scudetto win a win at Napoli on Friday night, former striker Nicola Amourso has stated.
Benoit Cauet has criticised former club Inter for the way they handled the John Carew affair.
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Hellas Verona climbed within a point of second place after beating nine-man Bari, while Varese squeezed a five-goal thriller against Cesena.
Gennaro Gattuso won his first match as player-manager of Sion, securing a 2-0 victory away to Lausanne.
Juventus director Pavel Nedved hails Coach Antonio Conte ahead of the showdown with Napoli. “He’ll no doubt catch up with Marcello Lippi and Fabio Capello.”
Juventus winger Simone Pepe has undergone surgery to clean up scar tissue in his left thigh and will be out for the rest of the season.
Valon Behrami is confident Napoli can upset the Serie A leaders on Friday. “Juventus are not stronger than us and we must attack them.”

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES