NEWS

Bologna defender Cesare Natali admits he “felt like I’d been hit by a train” when hearing he’d be out for six months, but is coming to terms with the injury.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has sensationally left the door open for a return to Milan. “If they need help, then they know where to find me.”
Arsenal goalkeeper Vito Mannone added fuel to the fire of transfer rumours by confirming “I’d love to play in Serie A, hopefully with my beloved Milan.”
Juventus boss Antonio Conte and Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis have been deferred to the disciplinary commission for varying offences.
Palermo’s Abel Hernandez has admitted that he feared he had sustained a serious knee injury while on international duty.
Liverpool striker Fabio Borini has called for focus as the Italian Under-21 side try to qualify for the 2013 European Championship.
Marco Verratti would welcome Daniele De Rossi to Paris Saint-Germain should the midfielder ever leave hometown club Roma.
Milan forward Bojan Krkic has admitted that breaking through at Barcelona as a teenager has created problems for him.
Christian Maggio says that Italy are expecting a battle against an Armenia side who they still have to study.
Giorgio Chiellini says he’ll accept the decisions of Italy boss Cesare Prandelli amid reports that he won’t start against Armenia.
Nicklas Bendtner is hoping for a permanent future at Juventus despite only playing 13 minutes for the club so far.
Lorenzo Insigne says he’s living a dream after going from a San Paolo ball-boy to a crowd favourite at Napoli.
Italy boss Cesare Prandelli has decided his starting XI that will face Armenia on Friday – a 4-3-1-2 that will be spearheaded by Mario Balotelli and Pablo Daniel Osvaldo.
Paolo De Ceglie has admitted that winning the Champions League is a topic being discussed within the Juventus changing rooms.
Marco Davide Faraoni should be available for action when Serie A resumes despite fracturing his left hand.
The agent of Andrea Dossena doesn’t believe that his client is set to leave Napoli during the January transfer window.
Pep Guardiola has been offered a four-year contract worth almost €25m by Milan, reports La Repubblica.
Napoli captain Paolo Cannavaro says that he fears Sebastian Giovinco more than any other Juventus forward.
Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta has revealed the transfer truths behind the club’s failure to sign Stevan Jovetic, Edinson Cavani and Marco Verratti in the summer.
Milan will seriously consider sacking boss Massimiliano Allegri should the side lose against Lazio when Serie A resumes.
Simone Pepe will resume full training again with Juventus this week after months on the sidelines, reports suggest.
Inter goalkeeper Samir Handanovic has wasted no time in convincing two clubs legends about his ability at San Siro.
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Roma starlet Alessandro Florenzi warns the Under-21 Euro play-off with Sweden is “two years worth of work in two games.”
Torino will be without Mario Alberto Santana for at least a month, as tests have found a tear in the thigh muscle.
Lazio Coach Vladimir Petkovic has confirmed he dropped Mauro Zarate. “He has to earn his place in the team.”
Nigel De Jong has tried to reassure Milan after their worst Serie A start decades. “I had a similar period at Hamburg. We have to stay calm.”
It is rumoured Edy Reja is in talks with Romanian side Cluj, who are in the Champions League and have a history of Italian tacticians.
Riccardo Montolivo was tested as trequartista behind Mario Balotelli and Sebastian Giovinco today as Italy prepare to face Armenia.
Inter, Milan and Napoli are thought to be eyeing Arsenal goalkeeper Vito Mannone for a return to Italy.
Lorenzo Insigne leads out the Under-21 side in their Euro play-off with Sweden and is “excited” at doing so in his old Pescara hunting ground.
Roma President James Pallotta assured fans they are “almost ready” to announce the construction of a new 60,000-seater stadium.
Milan forward Bojan Krkic insists the derby defeat wasn’t all bad. “We saw our style of play improve and develop.”
It is reported Manchester City have made a new €25m offer for Stevan Jovetic, but Fiorentina want at least €30m.
Chief of Police Antonio Manganelli warns there could be “even more shocking” revelations in the betting scandal.

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES