NEWS

Alberto Malesani sees a united and determined group of players at his disposal at Genoa, as preparations for Inter begin.
Aurelio De Laurentiis has called on Napoli to end the year in the right way and to recover their League position before February’s return to Europe.
In looking ahead to Genoa on Tuesday, Claudio Ranieri has again discredited the notion that Inter have turned a corner.
Diego Forlan has been included in the Inter squad for Tuesday’s re-arranged Serie A game at Genoa.
Genoa chief Enrico Preziosi has answered transfer questions on Marco Borriello, Emiliano Viviano, Juraj Kucka, Stephan El Shaarawy and Alexander Merkel.
Inter chief Massimo Moratti admits that he is concerned by the injuries affecting playmaker Wesley Sneijder.
Alexandre Pato is statistically proving to be something of an unlucky charm for Milan so far this season.
Milan legend Franco Baresi has applauded the club’s proposed move for Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez.
Antonio Di Natale has sent a reminder of his ability to Italy boss Cesare Prandelli after rippling the net yet again.
Lazio have confirmed that in-form goalkeeper Federico Marchetti could be out of action for the next month.
Cagliari are likely to be without the influential Daniele Conti until the middle of January following injury.
Roberto Baggio has cooled speculation that he and former Brescia teammate Pep Guardiola could team up together at Inter in the future.
Marcello Lippi says that he would have selected Mario Balotelli had he remained in charge of the Italian national side after World Cup 2010.
Roma boss Luis Enrique has named an 18-man squad for tonight’s Serie A encounter against Juventus in the capital.
Diego Milito of Inter is the unfortunate winner of the Bidone d’Oro award for the worst player of 2011.
Diego Forlan is desperate to return to action with Inter, but he doesn’t know exactly when he’ll be fit enough to play.
Taye Taiwo has admitted that he won’t stay at Milan if he fails to break into the plans of boss Massimiliano Allegri.
Javier Zanetti has insisted that his Inter side are still a competitive outfit – when everyone in the squad is fully fit.
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Attilio Tesser doesn’t feel Novara “wasted an opportunity” to beat Napoli and admits he’d love to sign Pippo Inzaghi.
Walter Mazzarri has warned Napoli they “must become humble again, otherwise we’re heading for a sticky end.”
Ezequiel Lavezzi regrets Napoli dropping points at the Stadio Piola, “but I still believe we can catch the top clubs.”
Andrea Pirlo tells Juventus Monday’s trip to Roma is “an important stepping stone towards something very prestigious.”
The 11 candidates for the Bidone d’Oro have been announced – the award for the worst player of the year.
Napoli have four tenors in the starting XI for tonight’s trip to the Stadio Piola in Novara.
Stefano Pioli revealed what under-fire referee Gianluca Rocchi told him after the controversial Bologna-Milan game.
Clarence Seedorf says Carlos Tevez “will go where they can promise him the most money,” so probably not Milan.
Domenico Di Carlo and Francesco Guidolin enjoyed an open and attacking game at the Friuli.
Davide Ballardini and Franco Colomba agree the draw was the right result in Sardinia.
Stefano Colantuono and Vincenzo Montella both hailed the determination shown by their teams.
Genoa will be without Rodrigo Palacio until January after the striker picked up a thigh strain.
Francesco Guidolin cannot disguise Udinese are in “a magic moment that keeps on going, we hope for as long as possible.”
Milan Coach Massimiliano Allegri admits the referee “got it wrong” with regards to several penalty incidents against Bologna.
Marco Di Vaio feels Bologna “are on the right track” for safety, but concedes the referee got it wrong on both sides.
There was a sensational and highly controversial four-goal thriller, as Milan and Bologna were furious at the referee, while Udinese went top.

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES