Ventura not focused on derby
Giampiero Ventura has claimed that his Torino side are not thinking of the derby at the weekend.
Conte on League start & Chievo challenge
Antonio Conte has admitted his surprise at the superb starts to the season from some of Italy’s top clubs.
Colantuono: Careful against Parma
Atalanta boss Stefano Colantuono has conceded his men have to be ‘careful’ when they face Parma tomorrow.
Maran insists Catania still spirited
Rolando Maran has insisted that his Catania shouldn’t be judged on their performances from last season.
Garcia: Hard work starts now
Rudi Garcia has insisted that the ‘hard part starts now’ after Roma’s 100 per cent start to the season.
Pogba & Pirlo set for new deals
Paul Pogba and Andrea Pirlo are set for contract talks with Juventus, according to reports in the Italian Press.
Milan squad for Bologna
Massimiliano Allegri has named his 20-man Milan squad for the match against Bologna on Wednesday.
Borja Valero wary of Inter test
Borja Valero has admitted that Fiorentina’s match with Inter on Thursday will be a tough encounter for the Viola.
Di Francesco will battle on
Coach Eusebio Di Francesco says he’s ready to prove his worth despite Sassuolo’s disastrous start to the season.
Conte underlines sub rules at Juve
Antonio Conte has reportedly told his Juventus squad that he expects his substituted players to take a seat on the bench once they are replaced.
Milan won’t appeal Balotelli ban
Mario Balotelli will miss the game against Juventus after Milan opted against appealing his three-match ban.
Italy to drop Balotelli?
Milan’s Mario Balotelli could be omitted from the next Italy squad as further punishment for his three-match ban.
D’Ambrosio: Torino are my Italy
Torino’s Danilo D'Ambrosio is not listening to rumours that he could be included in the next Italy squad.
‘De Rossi should have joined United’
Fabio Capello thinks Daniele De Rossi should have left Roma for Manchester United during the summer.
Juve wanted Mandzukic in 2012
Croatia and Bayern Munich forward Mario Mandzukic says he was a transfer target for Juventus last year.
Damiao was Napoli’s top target
Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis has stated that the club initially wanted to sign Leandro Damiao rather than Gonzalo Higuain.
Tassotti: Balotelli was wrong
Milan assistant boss Mauro Tassotti says Mario Balotelli stepped over the line with his post-match protests following the loss to Napoli.
Brescia boss Giampaolo goes AWOL
Brescia will face Carpi in Serie B this evening without Marco Giampaolo after the Coach went AWOL.
What the papers say...
Today's front-page headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
Spurs after Niang - report
Reports in the British Press suggest that Tottenham could make a January move for Milan forward M’Baye Niang.
Udinese squad for Genoa
Francesco Guidolin has named his 23-man Udinese squad for the match against Genoa on Tuesday.
Milan to appeal Balotelli ban
Milan have confirmed that they will be appealing Mario Balotelli’s three-match ban after he was sent off against Napoli.
Genoa squad for Udinese
Fabio Liverani has named his 23-man Genoa squad for the game against Udinese on Tuesday, but will be without a number of key players.
Maggio agent: Operation nothing serious
Christian Maggio’s agent has insisted that the even though the defender has to have a knee operation, it is ‘nothing to worry about’.
Juve to table Alonso bid?
Reports in the Spanish Press claim that Juventus are likely to make a move for Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso.
Zanetti backs Thohir
Inter captain Javier Zanetti has given his backing to incoming owner Erick Thohir, after it was revealed the businessman is likely to take over from Massimo Moratti.
'I'm happy for everyone at Roma'
Roma President James Pallotta has commented on Sunday’s derby win, claiming he is delighted for everyone at the club.
Guidolin hopes for Udinese response
Udinese boss Francesco Guidolin has urged his side to forget the defeat to Chievo on Saturday and focus on the match with Genoa tomorrow.
Natali banned for three games
Milan’s Mario Balotelli is not the only player to be handed a three-match ban today as Bologna’s Cesare Natali has been given an identical suspension.
Maggio out for a month
Napoli have revealed Christian Maggio will require knee surgery after picking up a meniscus injury.
Three-game ban for Balotelli
Mario Balotelli’s post-game confrontation with the referee has cost him a three-match ban. He’ll miss Milan’s games against Bologna, Sampdoria and Juventus.
Sky Italia wants calcio exclusivity
Sky Italia are reportedly ready to offer even more money for Serie A television rights – but only in return for exclusivity.
Mesto pondered Napoli exit
Giandomenico Mesto did consider leaving Napoli during the summer amid fears that he would struggle for games.
Rossi’s impressive goal average
Fiorentina’s Giuseppe Rossi is rippling the net every 94 minutes so far this season, according to Gazzetta dello Sport statistics.
Serie A Team of Week 4
After another thrilling weekend of superb shots and stunning saves, Dave Taylor picks his best XI from the latest round of Serie A action.
TODAY'S FRONT PAGES
FOOTBALL ITALIA LATEST BLOGS
Dominant Euro-Juve show capability
Sassuolo set the example
How the mighty have fallen
Sizing up the Contenders - Part Two
Serie A Week 6: Did You Know?
Sizing up the Contenders - Part One
Are Inter just getting lucky?
Serie A Week 5: Did You Know?
Frosinone shock the world
Frosinone stir Juventus memories
CLUB BY CLUB NEWS
All material on this website is
© Tiro Media Ltd 2015
. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent. This site is not responsible for the content of external websites | Images courtesy of Action Images / Reuters |
| Developed by Psyberion.