NEWS
Friday December 2 2011
Allegri-Milan: A deal will be done

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri and Vice-President Adriano Galliani are confident that they’ll agree terms over a new contract.

The tactician is only tied to the Rossoneri until June 2012 and he has yet to put pen to paper on a fresh deal.

“Galliani has said that I will stay until 2014 and I have explained to both him and President Silvio Berlusconi that it is my ambition to remain here,” the Coach noted.

“On my part, there is no problem and it has never seemed to me that the situation could be any different. We just have to wait a while so that we can talk and define everything.

“It’s true that anything can happen as the contract hasn’t been signed, but there are no problems at all.”

The 44-year-old joined the San Siro outfit last year and he instantly won the Serie A title for the Diavolo.

“The signature will arrive,” Galliani told Sky Sport Italia on Friday. “We don’t need to put pen to paper today.

“It could arrive tomorrow, but it might not. There is no need for it to happen on a particular day as Allegri will stay with us next season and the season after.”

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's World Cup tipster competition - £10,000 to be won!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES