Milan have not lost hope of signing Carlos Tevez, as Adriano Galliani insists they’ll “make a definitive decision on Friday.”
Manchester City blasted the Rossoneri’s behaviour last night and made it clear they will not release the striker for less than his €30m valuation, especially not on loan.
Catania have agreed terms to sell them Maxi Lopez instead, but he is holed up in a hotel room waiting for news.
“Will Maxi Lopez join as well? Who knows,” said Galliani as he arrived at a dinner meeting with director Ariedo Braida and Lopez’s agent Andrea D’Amico.
“I will just confirm that if he doesn’t arrive, then we will sign Tevez, but they are two alternative options.
“We will make a definitive decision on Friday.”
Catania are also in limbo, as they do not know whether Maxi Lopez will be sold or not.
“As far as we are concerned, Maxi Lopez is already a Milan player,” Catania President Antonino Pulvirenti told TMW.