NEWS
Wednesday January 26 2011
Milan to bring in a full-back too

Milan might not have finished in the January transfer market just yet with reports linking the club with Maxwell, Jose Enrique and Diego Contento.

The Rossoneri have already completed three new signings in the last month, namely Mark Van Bommel, Urby Emanuelson and Antonio Cassano.

Asked if he would satisfy Max Allegri's desire for a full-back, Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani said: "We will also buy him one of them."

Milan have been linked with Barcelona's former Inter defender Maxwell, partly because he is a client of Mino Raiola, who has done a lot of business with Galliani of late.

However, bureaucratic problems tied to the fact he is considered a non-EU citizen mean the deal is a non-starter.

Milan are said to be looking at alternatives solutions, such as Newcastle United's Jose Enrique and Bayern Munich's Italian youngster Diego Contento.

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £5,000 monthly.

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES