NEWS
Friday January 28 2011
Mutu return down to Fiorentina

Fiorentina boss Sinisa Mihajlovic claims he is awaiting orders from above before selecting Adrian Mutu again.

Earlier this week the 32-year-old Romania international publically apologised for abandoning training without permission.

He also got rid of his agent in a move to placate the Della Valle family.

"Della Valle has told us that there is a chance that Mutu will return," Mihajlovic said. "We are dealing with a difficult situation, one that has yet to be taken and anyway it's a decision that only the club can make.

"I am an employee. I am the last person who should say what I think."

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's World Cup tipster competition - £10,000 to be won!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES