Juventus will launch a bid for disgruntled Roma playmaker Jeremy Menez this summer, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Last week, Menez expressed his unhappiness with a lack of playing time under caretaker boss Vincenzo Montella and hinted at leaving.
Roma supporters haven't taken too kindly to the France international's words and wrote: 'Menez leave' on the walls of the club's training ground on Thursday.
At this present moment in time it seems unlikely Menez will renew his contract, which is due to expire at the end of next season.
That makes this summer arguably the last opportunity for Roma to get maximum value out of his transfer.
Following Thursday's charity match between Juventus and Torino legends, Zinedine Zidane said he thought Menez is worthy of playing for the Old Lady.
Menez's existing contract, said to be worth €1.8m a season, falls within Juventus' budget and his ability to play wide on the right means he is compatible with 4-4-2.
Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!