NEWS
Monday April 18 2011
Berlusconi tells Inter: 'It's over'

Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi has told Inter that their title challenge is over this season.

Inter lost 2-0 to relegation threatened Parma on Saturday and fell eight points behind the League leaders.

"You've been great," Berlusconi told Inter fans.

"The treble was an historic achievement and Mourinho was extraordinary. But now we win.

"Last year we made Inter win everything. Now that's enough."

Asked about his 25 years at the club, he said: "When I saw Milan falling towards Serie B, being a man of few ambitions I said: 'I'll make Milan the most decorated team in the world'."

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES