Gianlugi Buffon has again categorically ruled out a move from Italian giants Juventus this summer.
The goalkeeper has been linked with an exit in recent months, but he's told La Gazzetta dello Sport on Monday that he is more than happy in Turin.
"I have spoken with new boss Antonio Conte and he said some important things to me which made me feel like a part of the project," he stated.
"There is a lot of love between myself and Juventus. Especially with the fans, who have always shown me their affection no matter how I have performed.
"For the last year the club and I studied each other and a few too many misunderstandings developed, but I don't want to blame anyone.
"I've heard some nice things said about me recently and I think that is right when you consider what I have given Juventus.
"The new directors have learnt to understand me better and I hope they appreciate me more too.
"Therefore there is no doubt about my future – I'm 100 per cent sure that I am staying here."
Doubts over where Buffon would be playing next season emerged after he missed half of the past campaign due to an injury he picked up at South Africa 2010.
"When I returned after six months out everyone expected me to be at 100 per cent straight away," he continued.
"Other players are allowed a period to get back to their best, but not me. But that doesn't matter. I'll continue playing for many more years at my highest levels."
Juventus endured another problematic campaign and their seventh placed finish saw Coach Gigi Del Neri dismissed.
"I think that we can do well next season," the former Parma custodian added. "I'm convinced that the individuals will help the side and the side will help the individuals.
"I said that winning a Scudetto here is worth more than one million and 200,000 won elsewhere and I confirm that today. That is what I feel inside of me."
Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!