Antonio Conte said Juventus were ready to play in Bologna before it was snowed off  and blasted Milan. “Clubs and players must set an example.”
The Bianconeri boss held his press conference just before the announcement came through that Sunday’s trip to the Dall’Ara had been postponed.
“We’re waiting for news from Bologna. We prepared the game and are ready to step on to the field, but my idea is always that fans must be able to watch a spectacle. Therefore we need to be in the right conditions to guarantee that,” said the Coach.
The main talking point in the absence of football is the bitter row that exploded between Milan and Juventus  after the Coppa Italia semi-final.
Giorgio Chiellini protested that Zlatan Ibrahimovic should be punished for an altercation with Marco Storari, while the Rossoneri accused the defender of ‘telling tales.’
“Chiellini simply replied to questions from the journalists,” noted Conte. “As for the rest, certain attitudes on the field are not good for football.
“These are things that can provoke reactions and we must always act responsibly. Clubs and players must set the example.”
The teams also go head-to-head in the Scudetto race as well as the Coppa Italia.
“We won the first leg and are now the favourites to reach the Final of the Coppa, but when it comes to the Scudetto it’s a different story. There’s a long way to go and we’ll be battling till the very end, while a lot will depend on the other teams who get into the race. I am not so certain it will be just Juve and Milan for the title.”
Conte was also asked about Fabio Capello, who resigned as England manager this week and is reportedly heading to Juventus as a director.
“I worked with many great tacticians, but never had the good fortune to work with Capello, a person I respect very much. I am very happy with the club and we are all doing extremely well.”
Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition  - £5,000 monthly.