Ezequiel Lavezzi’s agent has denied that he or his player has met with Inter President Massimo Moratti over a possible summer transfer.
The Argentine forward is attracting speculation this summer as to a possible move away from Napoli, with the Nerazzurri said to be his main suitors.
Aurelio De Laurentiis, who has hinted that the player might leave,  was spotted in Milan a few days ago  to add fuel to such rumours, whilst today reports indicate that Moratti’s club will be making a player-plus-€15m bid for the 27-year-old. 
However, Lavezzi’s agent, who has previously swayed from talking up  and then down  his client’s intentions to stay at San Paolo, has denied any meetings over a possible move have taken place, but did leave a sting in the tail.
“Lavezzi has never met with Inter President Massimo Moratti, nor had lunch with him,” declared Alejandro Mazzoni on Radio Crc this Thursday.
“Also, he has not held a farewell party at his house for his Napoli teammates. Ezequiel has never said that he wants to get away from Napoli, where he is currently happy.
“However, this whole smear campaign is not the best way to keep him.”
Check out OLBG.com 's list of ££ Free Bets from UK bookmakers before placing your bets!