Juventus are heading the chase for Atalanta left-back Federico Peluso, the Gazzetta dello Sport is suggesting.
Peluso, included in the Italy squad for tonight’s friendly against England, is a wanted man on the transfer market after his revelatory 2011-12 campaign.
The Gazzetta claims that Juve director general Beppe Marotta is on the case at the request of boss Antonio Conte.
The newspaper suggests that Juventus have a 40 per cent chance of netting him, while there is a 30 per cent chance of a switch to Napoli and a 30 per cent chance that he will stay at Atalanta.
Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's World Cup tipster competition  - £10,000 to be won!