Emanuele Calaio has been told to find a new club by Napoli, his representative has confirmed on Wednesday.
The 31-year-old returned to Napoli for his second spell at the Stadio San Paolo in January, but he appeared in just six League games.
“The club have told us that he is not part of their project,” Umberto Calaio, the player’s agent brother, told Radio CRC.
“Obviously he could stay if Napoli change their mind, but sporting director Riccardo Bigon has told me that he is looking for a new striker so a move is likely.”
The former Siena forward remains a wanted man despite his lack of action in 2013 so far.
“There is nothing concrete, but Livorno have pushed to the front of the queue for him,” the representative added. “Genoa have made an enquiry too.
“A move to Torino or Palermo? They are clubs who will have to sell before they can make Napoli an offer for him.”
Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition  - £5,000 monthly.