The agent of Sebastian Giovinco knows nothing of Antonio Conte's apparent interest in having the player recalled to Juventus.
Reports on Friday suggested that boss Conte had asked Juve to bring Giovinco back to Turin after he spent the last campaign on loan at Parma.
"There is nothing new to report because nobody from Juventus have called us," Andrea D'Amico told Calciomercato.it.
"Sebastian has been as clear as Parma. He wants to play in the Ducali shirt next season and the club want to keep him."
Parma have the option to sign a 50 per cent share in the Italian international for a pre-agreed €3.5m this summer and they will take it.
"We've said it in every language that we know," Parma sporting director Pietro Leonardi noted three days ago. "Giovinco will be ours and will play with us."
The player himself said last month: "I think that I will remain at Parma. President Tommaso Ghirardi and Leonardi have been quite clear about it.
"Unless there are some radical changes to the plans, then I am 99 per cent sure of remaining here.
"Juventus were very clear with me. They told me that I wasn't a part of their project and it is better for me to stay at Parma.
"I don't want to make the same mistake I did a few years ago."
Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition  - £5,000 monthly.