NEWS
Tuesday April 21 2015
Official: Festa new Cagliari Coach

Gianluca Festa is the new Cagliari Coach with David Suazo as his assistant after Zdenek Zeman resigned.

The Sardinian club released a statement this evening confirming the team had been handed over to Festa until the end of the season.

Former striker Suazo and Gustavo Aragolaza will be his assistants, with fitness coach Gianfranco Ibba and goalkeeping trainer Giomaria Ruiu.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Tuesday April 21 2015
Official: Zeman resigns at Cagliari

Cagliari have confirmed that Zdenek Zeman has resigned from his position of Coach at the Sardinian club.

It was reported this morning that the Czech tactician had handed in his resignation, after failing to invigorate the players since returning to the bench last month, and confirmation has now arrived.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Sunday March 8 2015
Cagliari consider Zola alternatives

Cagliari are considering several different alternatives if they sack Gianfranco Zola, including David Suazo.

According to Sky Sport Italia, club President Tommaso Giulini informed Zola that he is considering other options.

Some fans have called for the return of Zdenek Zeman, who was sacked on December 23 to make way for Zola.

That seems the most likely outcome, especially as he is still being paid his wages.

Other Coaches up for the job include Delio Rossi, Serse Cosmi and Claudio Ranieri.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Saturday June 30 2012
Catania release six players

Catania have released David Suazo, Juan Pablo Carrizo, Andrea Campagnolo, Marco Motta, Osarimen Ebagua and Felipe Seymour.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Monday August 8 2011
Suazo told to leave Cagliari

Cagliari have told David Suazo that he has no future with the club. "I don't know what has happened," stated the striker.

The Honduran has been training with the Rossoblu ahead of an expected reunion with his former team.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Friday August 5 2011
Suazo makes Cagliari peace

David Suazo's proposed move to Cagliari is back on after he reportedly held crunch talks with President Massimo Cellino.

A summer switch did seem on the cards until a breakdown in communication saw Cellino put the brakes on the deal.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Sunday July 31 2011
Cagliari abandon Suazo move

David Suazo's much-vaunted return to Cagliari has collapsed. “He hasn't signed the contract we proposed and I'm offended,” said Massimo Cellino.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Saturday July 23 2011
Suazo thanks God for Cagliari

David Suazo has thanked God for his return to Cagliari, the club where he first found Serie A success.

The striker was a hero for Sardinian supporters when he left for Inter in 2007, but spent most of that time on the bench or on loan to Benfica and Genoa.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Friday July 22 2011
Official: Suazo returns to Cagliari

Cagliari have officially signed David Suazo after a disappointing spell at Inter and send Andrea Lazzari to Fiorentina “with a heavy heart.”

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!
NEWS
Monday July 11 2011
Cagliari to embrace Suazo again

David Suazo will return to Cagliari this summer, club President Massimo Cellino has confirmed.

The Honduran international left the Sardinian club for Italian giants Inter in the summer of 2007 for €13m.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
Follow the stars and start making more informed bets with StrataBet.
Sign Up for FREE now!