Thursday December 14 2017
Llorente 'won't celebrate' against Juve

Tottenham Hotspur striker Fernando Llorente will not celebrate if he scores against his old club. “Juventus have a 65 per cent chance of qualifying.”

The Bianconeri picked the Premier League outfit in the draw for the Champions League Round of 16.

“I think it’ll be a splendid tie with two great teams, but Juve are the favourites because they are accustomed to this situation and have experience at this level,” agent and brother Jesus Llorente told

“I’d say Juventus have a 65 per cent chance of qualifying, with 35 per cent for Spurs.”

Llorente wore the Bianconeri jersey from 2013 to 2015 and became a fan favourite in Turin.

“He wants to score for his team, but I am sure that if he does get a goal against Juve, he won’t celebrate, just as he didn’t with Sevilla.”

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with