NEWS
Saturday August 24 2019
Juventus open JHotel to public

Juventus have today officially opened the JHotel to the public, the first club-run guesthouse in Italy, set next to their training ground and stadium.

The hotel has already been used as a base by players during pre-season training, but is now welcoming regular punters and supporters to Turin.

It is part of the massive Continassa complex, which includes the new training centre and medical facility, all with the J brand.

This all sits just 600 metres away from the Allianz Juventus Stadium and remains the home of players – and Coach Maurizio Sarri – until they’ve found a new house of their own.

There are 138 rooms divided up into Comfort, Deluxe, Executive, JExecutive and Suite, with prices starting from €116 per night.

It has a restaurant and conference centre with five meeting rooms.

Keeping the football theme, the carpeting is in green and brown, made to resemble a pitch, while the décor is naturally black and white.

Juventus own 40 per cent of the hotel, with the other 60 per cent belonging to the Lindbergh Hotels group.

Image credit: @juventusfc Twitter

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/