NEWS
Tuesday June 9 2020
Balotelli denied access to training ground

Brescia outcast Mario Balotelli was refused access to the Torbole sports centre when he turned up for training this morning.

The saga continues as La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Brescia decided against opening the door when Balotelli arrived.

The report claims the Lombardy club said his sick leave hadn’t expired and therefore the Rondinelle decided to keep the gate shut on the former Italy international, who previously refused to have his contract with the club terminated.

The resumption of activities has been turbulent for Balotelli, who tried to make some phone calls to anticipate the return from illness.

It’s not possible to derogate from the provisions of the medical document and the forward had to turn around and leave the premises.

“Now write that I don’t train,” he told the press, according to Tuttomercatoweb, when he left the facilities and will expectedly return to training from tomorrow.

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow