NEWS
Friday October 2 2020
‘Milan Tomiyasu offer rejected’

Bologna Sporting Director Riccardo Bigon has confirmed an offer from Milan for Takehiro Tomiyasu has been rejected.

Tomiyasu joined Bologna in 2019, with the defender making 31 appearances for the Rossoblu so far, and Bigon said the proposal of the Rossoneri is still not good enough.

“We have refused several offers for him,” Bigon said after the press conference presentation of Bologna newcomer Aaron Hickey this morning.

“We believe he is worth more than what Milan have offered”, he added. “The player was involved in a negotiation but we said no because at the moment we haven’t received any proposal that reflects the player’s value.”

Bigon has also confirmed that Bologna are not going to sign Vladyslav Suprjaha from Dynamo Kyiv.

“As of today, we can say that the operation is closed. We have no plan B and we don’t need to sign another young player who can be useful in the future”.