Lazio will reportedly carry out a new round of swab tests tomorrow morning, to understand if the Aquile can postpone this weekend’s match against Torino.
The Biancocelesti, who returned last night from their trip to Belgium and after a 1-1 draw with Club Brugge in the Champions League, are doing what they can to avoid further risk.
Sky Sport Italia reports Simone Izaghi intends to cancel the training session for this afternoon and tomorrow’s swab tests will be decisive to understand if the club can ask for a postponement of this weekend’s fixture.
The Aquile don’t know how many players are available for the match in Turin and once the results from the latest swab test arrives tomorrow, they will take stock of the situation.
The broadcaster reports they could ask to postpone the Serie A match if there are at least 10 cases in the last seven days after the first positive case.