NEWS
Friday July 3 2015
Holebas: ‘Roma never asked me’

Jose Holebas slams Roma and may not move to Watford - ‘they arranged my transfer without asking me’.

Both clubs announced yesterday that the Greek full-back will join the English Premier League side for next season, but the former Olympiacos man says he was forced into the move.

“They arranged my transfer without asking me,” Holebas told gazzeta.gr.

“I haven’t signed anything yet, I have to see the contract first. I don’t know why this has happened, I know that both Roma and Watford announced my transfer, but they’d have to talk to my representatives first.

“I never said I wanted to leave Roma. I’ll sign after first agreeing to the terms of the contract.

“I can’t understand what’s happened, I came back from my holiday in Dubai, and everyone started telling me my transfer had been officially announced.

“I’m in Germany right now, how could I sign a contract?”

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html