NEWS
Saturday December 2 2017
Juve put Alex Sandro on market?

Juventus would be willing to sell Chelsea and Manchester City target Alex Sandro for €60m, according to Tuttosport, as he battles “personal issues.”

The Bianconeri resisted offers of a reported €70m over the summer in order to keep hold of their Brazilian left-back.

However, his performances this season have been disappointing and he was dropped in favour of Kwadwo Asamoah for last night’s 1-0 win away to Napoli.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday December 1 2017
Hamsik: 'Napoli loss changes nothing'

Marek Hamsik insists the 1-0 defeat to Juventus “changes nothing” for Napoli. “It’s not easy to break down teams that are so defensive.”

The only goal of the game, ending the Partenopei’s unbeaten record in Serie A this season, was scored by Gonzalo Higuain on the counter-attack.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday December 1 2017
Report: Inter want Boca starlet

Inter are reportedly keeping tabs on Boca Juniors and Argentina starlet Cristian Pavon.

According to Calciomercato.com, Inter began scouting Pavon a matter of days ago, with the 21-year-old an attacking player who can play out wide or through the middle.

He represented his country at the 2016 Olympic Games and was also called up to the senior team for their friendlies against Russia and Nigeria last month.

However, the website warns Pavon has a €37m release clause and is also being courted by Manchester City Arsenal.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
BLOG ITALIA
Thursday November 30 2017
Napoli buzzing for Juve visit

The mood in Naples ahead of Friday's Juventus visit is one of excitement, tension, anticipation and above all hope, writes Emmet Gates.

Traverse down the very narrow - and at times suffocating - old historic center of Naples, called Spaccanapoli, and you will find locals selling just about everything imaginable. Street vendors howl prices of their goods in Neapolitan slang to amused tourists. At this time of the year, Christmas dominates the stalls. Items ranging from religious cribs to figurines of Christ and Diego Maradona adorn shops and stands throughout the area.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Keep up to date with the latest news and action from Spain's Primera Division with Football Espana - from the team behind Football Italia.

NEWS
Wednesday November 29 2017
‘€50m not enough for Skriniar’

Milan Skriniar’s agent says “€40m or €50m” wouldn’t be enough to sign his client as “Inter aren’t currently in a position where they’d have to sell players”.

The Slovakian international joined the Nerazzurri from Sampdoria in the summer, and has already been linked with the likes of Barcelona.

“He signed a five-year contract with Inter in the summer, so no-one within the club is thinking about selling him,” Karol Csonto told SME Sport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday November 26 2017
More Balotelli City antics revealed

Mario Balotelli gave away wads of cash, smashed a plasma screen and stuffed parking tickets into his locker at Manchester City, but Roberto Mancini was “irrational.”

The Italy international was at the club from 2010 to January 2013 and his antics off the field are legendary, but not all of them came out until now.

City kitman Les ‘Chappy’ Chapman spilled the beans to the Daily Mail.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday November 25 2017
Mertens: 'I'm a €28m bargain'

Dries Mertens talked about his “insane” last year at Napoli, why there ought to be a documentary on Maurizio Sarri and being a €28m “bargain.”

His career was transformed a year ago when turned into a centre-forward to replace injured Arkadiusz Milik and he hasn’t looked back.

He spoke to Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws about his time at the Stadio San Paolo. You can read the rest of his comments here.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday November 25 2017
Messi: 'Milan and Inter missed'

Lionel Messi tips Manchester City or PSG for the Champions League, but wants Milan and Inter back in the tournament. “It’s just not the same.”

The Barcelona and Argentina hero spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport about Italy’s failure to reach the World Cup.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday November 23 2017
Robinho found guilty of 2013 rape

Former Milan and Manchester City striker Robinho has been found guilty of rape in a Milanese disco in 2013 and given a nine-year sentence.

The 33-year-old Brazilian was playing for the Rossoneri at the time of the incident, which took place on January 22, 2013.

The Tribunal in Milan this evening found Robinho and five other men guilty of the gang-rape of a 22-year-old Albanian woman.

Although this is a guilty verdict and a nine-year prison sentence awarded, the Italian justice system includes several levels of appeal.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday November 22 2017
CL: How the Serie A teams can advance

Juventus, Roma and Napoli can all still make the Champions League Last 16, but nothing is guaranteed for Serie A’s representatives.

Last night saw the Partenopei keep their hopes alive with a 3-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk, but their fate remains outside of their control.

Whatever happens, Napoli have to beat Feyenoord in matchday six, but even that wouldn’t guarantee a place in the Last 16.

Maurizio Sarri’s side need Manchester City to beat Shakhtar, which would see the Italian side through on the head-to-head record.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds