NEWS
Saturday August 15 2015
Lazio, CL opens Pato, Balotelli?

Lazio could make a shock move for either Pato or Mario Balotelli should they qualify for the Champions League, say reports.

The Biancocelesti face Bayer Leverkusen on August 18 and 26 in two games that are worth access to the Champions League and the enormous cash-flow that follows.

Should they make it into the European tournament, Lazio's transfer market plans could change drastically.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, among their more clamorous operations would be a potential bid for Pato or Balotelli.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday June 30 2015
Lazio consider Pato bid?

Reports say Lazio are considering making an offer for former Milan striker Alexandre Pato, with Eder, Fabio Borini and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar alternatives.

The Biancoceleste are in the market for a new striker and La Gazzetta dello Sport believe that the Brazilian is one of their top targets.

The 25-year-old is on a two season loan at Sao Paolo from Corinthians and the former have an option to sign him outright for €14m.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday June 25 2015
Corinthians: ’Praying to sell Pato’

Corinthians President Roberto De Andrade says he’s ‘praying’ he can sell Lazio and Fiorentina target Alexandre Pato.

The former Milan man has spent the last two seasons on loan at Sao Paulo and has been linked with a return to Italy, something the Brazilian side appear open to.

“I regret buying him,” De Andrade reportedly told ESPN Brazil.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday June 19 2015
Lazio target Pato, Gourcuff

Lazio are reportedly considering Pato and Yoann Gourcuff as options for next year.

The Biancocelesti are looking to build on last year's campaign and among the possibilities to reinforce their team there are two former Milan players.

Pato is insistently being linked Serie A clubs such as Inter. He is currently playing with Sao Paulo on a loan from Corinthians, but it is believed the latter will not make use of their €14m purchase clause.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday June 17 2015
Fiorentina, Lazio vie for Pato

Fiorentina and Lazio are competing to bring Alexandre Pato back to Italy, according to reports in Brazil.

The former Milan striker looks set to be released from his Corinthians contract, with a resolution expected in the coming days.

Lancenet reports that the 25-year-old’s priority is to return to Europe, with Serie A his preferred destination, having spent six seasons with the Rossoneri.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday June 16 2015
Sao Paulo: 'Italians want Pato'

Alexandre Pato “is of interest to at least two Italian clubs, but Sao Paulo will only sell for an offer we can’t refuse.”

The former Milan striker has been linked with Inter and Sampdoria, as he nears the end of his loan spell from Corinthians in December.

“I know for certain that Pato is of interest to at least two Italian clubs, but Sao Paulo have no intention of selling unless we receive an offer we can’t refuse,” club President Carlos Miguel Aidar told Baita, Friends.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday June 14 2015
Pato offers himself to Inter

Sao Paulo striker Alexandre Pato has reportedly offered his services to Inter as a free agent.

He turns 26 in September and is currently on loan at Sao Paulo from Corinthians until December 2015, but could break the deal off early.

That’s because Corinthians haven’t paid his image rights for months and a legal battle is on-going.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, ex-Milan forward Pato has asked Inter if they would like him to join their squad.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday June 6 2015
Pato 'wants European return'

Alexandre Pato’s agent announced the ex-Milan striker “wants to come back to Europe, but no Italian offers yet.”

The Brazil international left Milan for Corinthians in January 2013, then on to Sao Paulo in a loan until December 2015.

“He is working well and wants to come back to Europe,” agent Gilmar Veloz told Gianlucadimarzio.com.

“Hopefully in Italy, but there have been no formal offers from anyone yet. There is still time for that.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday May 29 2015
Pato agent denies Inter move

Alexandre Pato's agent denies the prospect of a move to Inter and says 'there have been no talks'.

Speculation of the Brazilian's move to the Nerazzurri flared after the player seemed open to the idea, but his agent shut down the prospect.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday March 30 2015
Inter ‘planning with Mancini’

Reports suggest that Coach Roberto Mancini will stay at Inter next season, with the club already planning their transfer market around him.

Sportmediaset had linked the Nerazzurri tactician with a move back to Manchester City for next season.

However, Sky Italia reporter Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Il Biscione are looking to cement their relationship with the current Coach, in spite of this season's disappointing results.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds