NEWS
Tuesday September 29 2015
Llorente ‘suffering to see Juventus'

Sevilla striker Fernando Llorente says Juventus’ recent results ‘make me suffer’ ahead of their Champions League meeting on Wednesday.

The Bianconeri have got off to a dismal start to their Scudetto defence, picking up five points from six matches.

Llorente left the Old Lady in the summer, but could face his old club again at the midweek European clash at Juventus Stadium.

“I spent two wonderful years in Turin, a city that will always remain in my heart,” he said to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday August 29 2015
Allegri: 'Coman to Bayern'

Max Allegri confirmed Kingsley Coman will join Bayern Munich. “It was his desire to leave and a good transfer operation.”

The reports emerged last night that Bayern had agreed a loan with option to buy for a total of anything between €20m and €28m.

“Kingsley Coman has gone,” Coach Allegri declared in today’s Press conference.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday August 28 2015
Llorente relishes Juve reunion

Fernando Llorente is overjoyed to be facing Juventus in the Champions League after his move to Sevilla.

The striker only completed his transfer yesterday, terminating his contract by mutual consent to become a free agent.

“It is wonderful that we are going to Turin, as I spent two marvellous years there,” Llorente told Spanish reporters after the Champions League draw.

Juventus host Sevilla on September 30, as they were placed in Group D along with Manchester City and Borussia Monchengladbach.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday August 27 2015
Marotta: ‘Optimistic for Champions League’

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta insists the club are ‘optimistic’ for the Champions League.

The Bianconeri were handed arguably the toughest of the eight groups, facing Manchester City, Sevilla and Borussia Monchengladbach.

“I’m optimistic,” Marotta insisted, speaking to Mediaset after the draw.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday August 27 2015
Juventus confirm Llorente depature

Juventus have confirmed Fernando Llorente’s move to Sevilla, after terminating his contract by ‘mutual consent’.

The striker’s move to the Rojiblancos was confirmed earlier today, with the Spanish international signing a three-year deal with a buyout clause of €20m.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday August 27 2015
Official: Llorente to Sevilla for free

Sevilla have officially confirmed the signing of Juventus striker Fernando Llorente on a free transfer.

The Spanish international had been linked with a move away from Turin all summer, and flew to Seville for his medical today.

“Sevilla FC have signed Fernando Llorente as a free agent, having reached an agreement to terminate his Juventus contract,” the Liga club confirmed on its official website.

“The Spanish international striker is tied to Sevilla for the next three seasons, with a buyout clause of €20m.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday August 27 2015
Llorente passes Sevilla medical

Juventus’ Fernando Llorente has reportedly passed his medical with Sevilla and is expected to sign a contract shortly. 

Estadio Deportivo writes that the striker passed his medical tests with the Europa League holders this morning and will now head to the club offices to sign a deal.

The Spaniard appears set to terminate his Juventus contract so that the Andalucian side can sign him for free and the Bianconeri can save €20m on his wages.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 26 2015
Sevilla confirm Llorente medical

Juventus have given Sevilla permission for a Fernando Llorente medical ahead of his free transfer.

“The Rioja striker arrives tonight in Seville with permission from his club, Juventus, to undergo a medical by Sevilla FC,” announced the Spanish side.

It is widely reported in Italy that Llorente will terminate his contract with Juve by mutual consent.

That allows him to then agree personal terms with Sevilla separately.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 26 2015
Llorente to Sevilla for free

Fernando Llorente is due to terminate his Juventus contract and to undergo Sevilla medicals tomorrow, so Simone Zaza stays.

Reports in Spain are confident the clubs have agreed terms for a double move.

Llorente was the main target and it’s believed Sevilla will pay €10m to have the Spaniard on a permanent basis.

Chile international Mauricio Isla could also be included on loan as part of the package.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 26 2015
Report: Sevilla agree Llorente deal

Reports in Spain claim Sevilla have agreed a €10m deal for Juventus striker Fernando Llorente.

It was revealed last night that the Liga club had rekindled their interest in the big forward, delaying Simone Zaza’s prospective move to West Ham United.

AS is reporting that a transfer has been agreed, with Llorente set to return to Spain in a €10m deal, two seasons after leaving Athletic Club.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds