NEWS
Friday October 23 2015
‘Juventus continuing Calciopoli appeals’

President Andrea Agnelli confirms Juventus are still seeking damages over the Calciopoli scandal.

The Bianconeri had two Scudetti revoked as part of the scandal, and were demoted to Serie B, with the 2006 title going to Inter.

A trial in Naples in 2011 revealed wiretaps of ex-Inter president Giacinto Facchetti in regular contact with the referee designators.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Monday October 12 2015
Moggi sentenced for Baldini threats

Former Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has been sentenced to four months in prison for threatening former Roma director Franco Baldini.

The charges stem from the trial relating to GEA World, an agency run by Moggi’s son, Alessandro.

The Italian high court last year annulled a conviction for putting pressure on players to be represented by the agency, but this was a separate trial.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Wednesday September 9 2015
Moggi guilty on criminal conspiracy

The Supreme Court has released its reasoning following the final Calciopoli verdict in March.

A sentence of over two years for criminal conspiracy for former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi was written off as the statute of limitations had expired, but he was not acquitted of the charge.

The court has now released document of almost 150 pages outlining its reasoning, where it states that Moggi was the ‘undisputed prince’ of the Calciopoli system.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Tuesday September 8 2015
Judge: 'Inter lobbied referees'

A new development in the Calciopoli scandal, as a judge ruled Inter’s Giacinto Facchetti “lobbied” referees the same way as Luciano Moggi.

The reasoning behind the decision to clear ex-Juventus director general Moggi of defamation against Facchetti opened up old wounds from 2006.

Judge Oscar Magi wrote at the end of this trial that Moggi’s accusations during a TV show in October 2010 “contained a great deal of truth.”

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Saturday August 15 2015
Moggi: ‘Dybala great signing'

Disgraced former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has given summer signing Paulo Dybala his backing: ‘He’ll score many goals.’

Moggi believes that while Carlos Tevez will be missed, the youngster can help the Old Lady plug the gap and that the Bianconeri remain favourites for the Scudetto.

“I see a Juve which is always at the top and difficult to catch - Italy they’re always the favourites,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.

“The team was rejuvenated and it was inevitable that Pirlo would leave.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Tuesday March 31 2015
‘Facchetti never asked for help’

Former referee Massimo De Santis says Giacinto Facchetti didn’t ask for refereeing help but ‘neither did anyone else’.

De Santis was the only referee not to have his conviction overturned by the Supreme Court in last week’s Calciopoli ruling, and he spoke today at a libel trial.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Friday March 27 2015
Carraro: ‘Juventus cheated in ’98'

Former FIGC President Franco Carraro says the 1998 Scudetto was won unfairly by Juventus as he discusses the Calciopoli verdicts.

The Supreme Court gave its final ruling on the scandal this week, nine years after it initially broke, with some charges dropped and other passing the statute of limitations.

“My thoughts on Calciopoli are complex,” Carraro - who was forced to quit as Federation President over the scandal - told La Repubblica.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Thursday March 26 2015
Moggi: 'Calciopoli is not over'

Luciano Moggi insists his Calciopoli fight “is not over” and joked Inter didn’t win “because they were incapable idiots.”

This week the civil trial into the 2006 scandal ran out of time, so those involved were either cleared or their cases fell beyond the statute of limitations.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Wednesday March 25 2015
Tavecchio: 'Calciopoli crimes were real'

FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio says the final ruling on the Calciopoli scandals confirms the 'crimes were real'.

The Supreme Court's final resolution on the Calciopoli scandal took place yesterday, and saw former Juventus director Luciano Moggi's charge for criminal conspiracy pass beyond the statute of limitations, though he was not acquitted.

The court is yet to release the motivations behind its decision, with those expected in the coming months.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Tuesday March 24 2015
Calciopoli verdict confirmed

The final verdict in the long-running calciopoli trial has been confirmed, with some charges dropped and others affected by the statute of limitations.

It was reported last night that former Juventus director Luciano Moggi had not been acquitted, but his sentence was written off as the statute of limitations had expired, as recommended by the prosecutor.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk