NEWS
Wednesday October 26 2016
Martinez agent: ‘No Napoli talks but…’

Jackson Martinez’s agent denies talks with Napoli, but admits “every player would like to play for them”.

The Guangzhou Evergrande striker was linked with a move to the Partenopei today, given Arkadiusz Milik is out with a knee injury.

It’s thought the Chinese side may be willing to let the Colombian go, as he’s scored just four goals after a €42m move.

“It’s obviously not easy to adapt to China, but Martinez is doing his work with no problems,” Henrique Pompeo said on Radio Crc.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Wednesday October 26 2016
Jackson Martinez linked to Napoli

Colombian striker Jackson Martinez has been linked with a move to Napoli as a replacement for injured Arkadiusz Milik.

According to Il Messagero, the 30-year-old is looking to leave Guangzhou Evergrande, after the a move from Atletico Madrid earlier this year has so far turned out to be a disaster.

After the Chinese club paid €42m for Martinez, he has contributed just four goals in return for their investment. He was also left out of the Colombia squad for the Copa America Centenario last summer by Coach Jose Pekerman.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Saturday July 9 2016
Jackson Martinez 'wants Serie A'

Jackson Martinez has decided to leave Guangzhou Evergrande and his agent noted “Juventus would be a fantastic option.”

The Colombia international made a shock move to China for €42m in February, but already the novelty appears to have worn off.

“For the moment we have not received any formal offer, but I am in Europe to work towards a return here,” agent Henrique Pompeo told Calciomercato.com.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Saturday April 30 2016
Jackson Martinez part of Milan deal?

Chinese buyer Jack Ma could bring Jackson Martinez to Milan for free as part of the €700m takeover bid, claim reports.

The identity of the potential investor remains secret, although multiple sources including prestigious financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore now insist it is Jack Ma.

He is the founder of the huge Alibaba Group and co-owns Martinez’s current club Guangzhou Evergrande.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Tuesday December 29 2015
Atletico eye Milan's Bacca

Atletico Madrid are thinking of replacing striker Jackson Martinez with Milan's Carlos Bacca, but the operation seems unlikely.

The Colombian joined Milan last summer for nearly €30m and is currently their lead scorer.

Nonetheless the Colchoneros are hoping to nab him away, as Spanish newspaper Marca reports of a plan to sell Martinez and then turn onto Bacca.

The move is currently considered very unlikely unless an extraordinary offer were presented.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Saturday June 27 2015
Jackson 'all ready' for Atleti

Jackson Martinez finally confirmed he will join Atletico Madrid after turning down an offer from Milan. “I’m very excited.”

The Porto striker was allowed to leave if a club paid his €35m release clause, so with both sides prepared to cough up, ultimately the decision was down to him.

“It’s all ready. I’m going to enjoy spending some time with my family for now and then travel to Spain to introduce myself to my new club,” said Martinez after Colombia’s Copa America defeat to Argentina on penalties.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Wednesday June 24 2015
Martinez agent: ‘Atletico done deal’

The agent of Milan target Jackson Martinez has confirmed he has signed for Atletico Madrid, ruling out a last-minute turnaround. 

Luiz Henrique Pompeo had suggested in an interview yesterday that the Porto striker’s future was still up in the air, but today told Calciomercato.it that a deal has been signed.

“It’s true, he’s signed a four-year deal with Atletico,” said Pompeo.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Tuesday June 23 2015
Martinez 'prefers Atletico Madrid'

Jackson Martinez “thanks Milan, but he preferred the Atletico Madrid project,” confirmed the Porto striker’s agent.

Earlier today the Colombia international had not made any decision on his future yet, but representative Luiz Henrique Pompeo assured the deal was done.

“We thank Milan and especially Adriano Galliani, who did everything possible to take him to the Rossoneri,” the agent told Calciomercato.com.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Sunday June 21 2015
Milan abandon Jackson Martinez

Milan have formally pulled out of their deal with Porto for Jackson Martinez, as he’s heading to Atletico Madrid.

CEO Adriano Galliani had already hinted at the collapse of the transfer, which had been agreed last week for his €35m release clause.

It was confirmed this afternoon with a note on Milan Channel, the official club television station.

The Rossoneri would not complete the move without a medical, but the player is currently in Chile for the Copa America with Colombia.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Sunday June 21 2015
Galliani: 'Kondogbia was done...'

Milan CEO Adriano Galliani reveals “it was all done” for Geoffrey Kondogbia, but they “cannot accept” the sum Inter paid Monaco.

The transfer had been seemingly secure on Friday evening, only for the midfielder to sign for the Nerazzurri on Saturday afternoon.

“At 1.30 it was all done,” Galliani told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “Monaco had given us the all-clear for the sale at €40m with payment spread over two years, €20m and €20m.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk