NEWS
Monday January 15 2018
Suso: ‘Ignore the rumours’

Milan winger Suso insists “for now I only want to stay here”, declaring “I don’t care about the release clause”.

It has been reported that Liverpool want to bring the Spaniard back to Anfield as a replacement for Philippe Coutinho, who joined Barcelona earlier this month.

There is a release clause in the 24-year-old’s contract, which is believed to be set around €50m, but the player himself is focused on the Rossoneri.

“I recently signed an important renewal,” Suso pointed out on Instagram.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Milan: 'Suso not for sale'

Milan wrote on their official website that Suso “won’t be sold even for €80m, while Lucas Biglia, Nikola Kalinic and Manuel Locatelli are part of the project.”

Suso was in the headlines with reports his old club Liverpool wanted him back as a replacement for Philippe Coutinho.

“Milan were very clear in the summer with Suso: We won’t sell you even for an offer of €80m,” wrote the club in its Press coverage section.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday January 3 2018
Cutrone: 'Milan jersey an honour'

Patrick Cutrone celebrated his 20th birthday today as Milan’s top scorer. “It’s an honour to wear the jersey of the club I’ve loved since childhood.”

Although the Rossoneri spent big on strikers including Nikola Kalinic and Andre Silva this summer, it is youth product Cutrone who leads the way with nine goals in 24 competitive appearances.

“It’s an honour to wear the jersey of the club I’ve supported since childhood. I love these club colours,” he declared on Milan TV.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday December 29 2017
Gattuso: ‘Milan still have problems’

Gennaro Gattuso warns Milan “had and still have” problems, but the win over Inter “allows us to work more calmly”.

The Rossoneri have lost their last two Serie A games, but took an extra-time victory over their city rivals in the Coppa Italia on Wednesday night.

“We know the problems we had and still have,” Gattuso said in his Press conference ahead of tomorrow’s Fiorentina game.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday December 26 2017
Gattuso: 'Milan-Inter a World Cup Final'

Gennaro Gattuso said tomorrow’s Coppa Italia clash with rivals Inter is “like a World Cup Final” for struggling Milan.

It kicks off on Wednesday at 19.45 GMT at San Siro, with the winners going on to face Lazio or Fiorentina in the semi-final.

The Rossoneri are sliding down the Serie A table, losing 2-0 to Atalanta despite a week-long training retreat, and the Coppa might be their best chance of qualifying for Europe.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday December 22 2017
Gattuso names Milan squad

Gennaro Gattuso has named his Milan squad to face Atalanta tomorrow, with Alessio Romagnoli and Suso both suspended.

The Rossoneri are looking to bounce back after a 3-0 defeat to Verona last weekend, and face an Orobici side who will challenge them for a Europa League position.

Suso was a sent off at the Bentegodi and Alessio Romagnoli picked up a fifth yellow card of the season, so both are suspended for this one.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday December 19 2017
Suso, Romagnoli out for Atalanta

Milan will be without Suso and Alessio Romagnoli against Atalanta, as the Lega Serie A confirms their suspensions.

The Rossoneri lost 3-0 to Verona at the weekend, and Suso was shown a late red card after consultation with the VAR.

While the Spaniard could have been banned for three matches if found guilty of violent conduct, he has instead been given a one-game ban for “a bad foul”.

Romagnoli will also miss the Atalanta game, as he picked up his fifth booking of the season which triggers an automatic one match suspension.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday December 17 2017
Milan humiliated in Fatal Verona

Milan were dealt a humiliating 3-0 defeat at the hands of Hellas, as the Stadio Bentegodi proved to be ‘Fatal Verona’ yet again.

Gennaro Gattuso had been hoping to build momentum with a third straight win in all competition, having beaten a revamped Verona 3-0 in the Coppa Italia at San Siro on Wednesday.

It was a completely different match, as Andrea Caracciolo’s header went in off the underside of the bar and Moise Kean met a Daniel Bessa pull-back from the by-line.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday December 13 2017
Coppa: Milan crush Hellas Verona

Milan will play a special Coppa Italia Quarter-Final derby against Inter on December 27 after disposing of Hellas Verona 3-0.

The Rossoneri reached the Final last season and finally won their first game under Gennaro Gattuso after he shelved the three-man defence in favour of a 4-3-3 formation. Manuel Locatelli was suspended and Nikola Kalinic rested for Andre Silva and Patrick Cutrone. Hellas started teenage forwards Moise Kean and Seung-Woo Lee, but curiously these two teams will meet again on Sunday in Serie A at the Bentegodi.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday December 11 2017
Suso: 'Milan better with 4-3-3'

Suso called new Milan Coach Gennaro Gattuso “a great motivator” and hopes “we don’t change tactics again, as 4-3-3 is the right system.”

The Rossoneri ended their negative streak with a 2-1 victory over Bologna last night.

“We knew that it was a very important game, as this had been a negative period and three points were sorely-needed,” Suso told Mediaset Premium ahead of this evening’s Christmas dinner.

It was the first victory since Vincenzo Montella was sacked to make way for Gattuso.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds