NEWS
Wednesday April 15 2020
Romagnoli 'wants to stay' at Milan

Captain Alessio Romagnoli has reportedly made it clear that he wants to renew his deal with Milan and stay put at San Siro.

La Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolò Schira reveals that Atletico Madrid has shown their interest in the Italian defender, but Romagnoli has decided to wait for an offer from the Diavolo.

The centre-back has been an ever-present in Serie A this season after starting all 26 League games under both Marco Giampaolo and Stefano Pioli, and the 25-year-old has played 181 games in total since he arrived from Roma in August 2015.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday April 14 2020
Roma and Napoli in for Diego Costa

Roma and Napoli are reportedly in contact with Diego Costa’s representatives to convince the Atletico Madrid forward about a move to Serie A.

According to the Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo, the two clubs have been in touch with the player’s entourage to bring the Spanish 31-year-old to Italy.

Nikola Kalinic is set to return to Atleti and the report claims the Giallorossi could make a move for the 31-year-old, who they also tried to sign in 2013 and 2018.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday April 11 2020
Roma and Inter eye Thomas

Roma, Inter, Manchester United and Arsenal are said to be interested in Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey, claim reports in Spain.

According to Mundo Deportivo, the Ghana international has caught the eye of several clubs in England and Italy.

Thomas is under contract until June 2023 with a release clause worth €50m, but is rumoured to be in negotiations for an extension that would double that sum.

The 26-year-old came up through the Atletico Madrid youth academy and made 35 competitive appearances this season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday April 9 2020
Atletico Madrid join Milik race

Atletico Madrid are the latest club linked with Napoli centre-forward Arkadiusz Milik, after Milan and Schalke 04.

The 26-year-old is expected to move on this summer, as his contract expires in June 2021 and talks over a renewal have seemingly ground to a halt.

Milan had already shown interest, followed by Schalke 04 with a proposal worth €25m.

However, now Diario AS claim that Atletico Madrid are also ready to swoop for the Poland international.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday April 5 2020
Zico: 'Atalanta for Champions League!'

Brazilian legend Zico believes Atletico Madrid and Atalanta could be the Champions League favourites this season, while he admires Maurizio Sarri’s style of football.

The game has ground to a halt during the coronavirus pandemic and UEFA President Aleksandar Ceferin said it’s possible they could complete the Champions League in a Final Eight series of one-off matches.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday April 5 2020
Everton eye Lozano and Allan

Carlo Ancelotti and Everton are targeting Napoli outcasts Allan and Hirving Lozano for this summer, but face competition from Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Valencia.

The coach was fired at the Stadio San Paolo in December and within days had secured a new job with the Toffees in the Premier League.

He has since then been repeatedly linked with swoops for Partenopei players, including Lorenzo Insigne and Dries Mertens.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, the more realistic targets for the summer are two men who look to be on their way out anyway.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday April 4 2020
Milan linked with Rakitic again

Milan will try again to sign Ivan Rakitic from Barcelona, claim Mundo Deportivo, but his €8m per year salary represents a big problem.

According to the Spanish newspaper, the Rossoneri are set for a third attempt to coax Rakitic to San Siro.

He is seen as a leadership figure and star name in midfield to help younger figures around him develop.

The 32-year-old Croatia international’s contract with Barcelona is due to expire in June 2021 and a summer exit is not out of the question.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday April 2 2020
Tommasi: 'Player wages not a priority'

Players’ Association President Damiano Tommasi insists cutting wages is “not a priority” right now, but rather a protocol for returning to duty and dealing with contracts if the season goes beyond June 30.

The Lega Serie A and AIC (Players’ Association) are discussing the idea of cutting salaries during the coronavirus lockdown, as Juventus and reportedly also Inter have already agreed to forego some of their wages.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday March 30 2020
Milik ponders next move?

Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik reportedly considers his options for next season, with Atletico Madrid and Milan monitoring the situation at the San Paolo.

The Poland international has done well for the Azzurri, scoring nine times in 16 Serie A matches this term, but the 26-year-old is, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, keeping the door open for a move away after the current campaign.

The newspaper has claimed that Milik is not completely happy with life at Napoli and could be looking for a new challenge.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday March 27 2020
Atleti & Milan 'in for Milik'

Arkadiusz Milik has reportedly asked to leave Napoli this summer, with Atletico Madrid and Milan interested.

Milik has scored 12 goals in just 22 games so far this season, but his contract expires in June 2021 and Rai states he has no intention of signing a renewal.

As for where he could go next, the state broadcaster claims he has already spoken to Atleti, who are in need of a new striker to complement Alvaro Morata.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds