NEWS
Friday November 22 2019
Silva: 'Everton support Kean'

Everton boss Marco Silva assures Moise Kean still has "all the support" of the club after a difficult start in England.

The former Juventus striker looks to be on the road to redemption, his two goals for Italy Under-21s against Armenia midweek followed by a return to the Toffees' squad for their visit of Norwich City tomorrow.

Kean set Everton back almost €30m in August, but Silva made it clear he was not willing to give up on the 19-year-old so quickly.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Tuesday December 11 2018

Fabinho: ‘It’s in Liverpool's hands’

Liverpool midfielder Fabinho expects “a very difficult game” against Napoli but “it’s in our hands”.

The Partenopei need only a draw to guarantee a place in the Last 16, but the Reds can go through with a win. See all the permutations here.

“It’ll be a very difficult game,” Fabinho predicted, speaking to the club’s official website.

“Napoli showed their quality over in Italy when they beat us, but it’s in our hands.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Friday November 23 2018
Klopp rubbishes 'crazy' Fabinho talk

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has rubbished ‘crazy’ reports that Fabinho could join Milan or Juventus in January.

Juve and Milan had been linked with Fabinho, given their need for midfield reinforcements and the Brazilian’s perceived struggles at Liverpool since his €50m transfer from Monaco.

However, Klopp said at a Press conference: “He was ever one for the future. Is he settling? Yes. He played and he did well, so it’s all good.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Friday November 16 2018
Milan & Juve want Fabinho?

Milan and Juventus are reportedly keeping tabs on Liverpool midfielder Fabinho, who has hardly figured this season.

According to Sport Mediaset, Milan have registered an interest in Fabinho, while Juve are also ‘monitoring’ the 25-year-old.

Both sides are expected to be in the market for midfielders in January, with the Rossoneri losing the likes of Giacomo Bonaventura and Lucas Biglia to injury, while the Old Lady are without Emre Can for the foreseeable future.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Wednesday October 3 2018
‘Napoli wanted Fabinho before Liverpool’

An intermediary claims Fabinho could have been lining up for Napoli instead of Liverpool ahead of Wednesday’s Champions League meeting.

Napoli were linked with Fabinho two years ago, when the Liverpool new boy was still playing as a right-back for Monaco, and Giuseppe Cannella confirmed the Partenopei’s interest.

“When I was with Giuntoli, we met [Jorge] Mendes to ask about Andre Gomes,” he told Radio Kiss Kiss.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Monday May 28 2018
Fabinho frees Emre Can to Juve?

Liverpool have announced the signing of Fabinho from Monaco for a reported €50m, paving the way for Emre Can to join Juventus.

A statement on Liverpool’s official website confirms Fabinho – a former Serie A target – has agreed ‘a long-term contract’ with the Champions League runners-up.

“I am really excited about this move,” the midfielder told lfc.tv.

“This is something that I always wanted – this is a giant of a team. The infrastructures of the club look exceptional.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Friday February 16 2018
Juventus plan Fabinho swoop

Juventus are laying the groundwork to sign Monaco midfielder Fabinho, according to Mundo Deportivo.

The 24-year-old Brazil international has also been heavily linked with Manchester United, but Juve are hoping to snap him up instead.

“My time with Monaco was good, but I feel it is coming to an end,” Fabinho told Lancenet in February.

“I arrived as an unknown, I made my name at the club, won things – but maybe I need a new challenge.”

He is very versatile, able to play in midfield or at right-back when needed.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Thursday December 14 2017
Juventus monitor Fabinho

Juventus are reportedly monitoring Fabinho, as he admits “all this being equal, this will be my last year at Monaco”.

The midfielder, who can also play at right-back, was on the verge of joining Paris Saint-Germain in the summer, but the deal never went through, ostensibly due to Financial Fair Play.

Juve were also interested in the Brazilian, but they already had Rodrigo Bentancur as a non-EU player, and decided to focus on Douglas Costa for the second.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Wednesday August 23 2017
Monaco to make Ghoulam bid?

Monaco could reportedly bid for Napoli’s Faouzi Ghoulam if Fabinho moves to Paris Saint-Germain.

It’s rumoured both Fabinho and teammate Kylian Mbappé could move to PSG for a total fee in excess of €200m, with the Parisian side already spending €222m for Neymar.

According to Rai Sport, the principality side are considering Ghoulam as a potential signing, though he plays on the opposite side to right-back Fabinho.

The outlet believes the Partenopei are pushing to renew Ghoulam’s contract, and held a meeting on Monday.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Tuesday August 22 2017
Monaco consider Belotti

Kylian Mbappé and Fabinho are believed to be close to Paris Saint-Germain, so Monaco could go for Torino’s Andrea Belotti.

PSG are thought to be ready to pay around €230m plus Lucas to sign the Principality pair, leaving their Ligue 1 rivals flush with cash.

Kasper Dolberg is thought to be of interest, but Gazzetta dello Sport and Sky Italia speculate that Monaco could move for Belotti.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow