NEWS
Monday December 11 2017
Llorente: 'I wanted Juve draw'

Fernando Llorente admits he “wanted” Tottenham Hotspur to pick his old club Juventus in the Champions League draw. “I have a lot of friends there.”

The teams will meet in the Round of 16, with the first leg in Turin on February 13 and the return at Wembley on March 7.

“I’m very excited about this draw. I played there for two years and won five titles. I wanted this team,” Llorente told the Spurs website.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday December 11 2017
Pochettino: 'Family from Turin!'

Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino is overjoyed at drawing Juventus in the Champions League. “My family came from Turin – unbelievable!”

The teams will meet in the Round of 16, with the first leg in Turin on February 13 and the return at Wembley on March 7.

“It's fantastic because my family came from Italy, from Turin — unbelievable!” said Argentine Pochettino.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
BLOG ITALIA
Monday December 11 2017
Juve in the balance with Spurs

Their Champions League experience just about make Juventus favourites to beat Tottenham Hotspur, writes Richard Thomas.

All things considered, a Champions League Round of 16 meeting with Tottenham Hotspur represents a satisfactory outcome for Juventus at Monday’s draw in Nyon.

Though the ideal scenario on paper would undoubtedly have seen the Old Lady paired with Turkish champions Besiktas, Max Allegri and co will be relieved to have avoided paying the price for finishing second in Group D by being drawn against tournament favourites Paris Saint-Germain or Manchester City.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Keep up to date with the latest news and action from Spain's Primera Division with Football Espana - from the team behind Football Italia.

NEWS
Sunday October 22 2017
Spurs prepare Suso swoop

Suso is the most likely player to be sold if Milan don’t make it into the Champions League, with Tottenham and Arsenal waiting.

CEO Marco Fassone confirmed in an interview with La Stampa newspaper yesterday that the Rossoneri would be forced to sell “one or two top players” to balance the books if they failed to qualify for Europe’s top tier.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday September 9 2017
Liverpool and Spurs wanted Handa

Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur made summer offers for Samir Handanovic, claim reports, but Inter are ready for a renewal.

The Slovenia international goalkeeper is now 33 years old and has worn the Nerazzurri gloves since 2012.

According to FCInterNews.it, Premier League clubs Liverpool and Spurs had asked after Handanovic during the summer transfer session.

However, Inter turned away all proposals, as they intend to renew his contract, which runs out in June 2019.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday August 29 2017
Inter join Origi race

Inter have joined the race to sign Belgium international Divock Origi on loan from Liverpool, claim TMW.

The 22-year-old is on the market, as he was not even in the squad for two of the five games so far this season.

If they push for Monaco winger Thomas Lemar – who has been replaced by Keita Balde Diao tonight – then Origi will be moved on.

Olympique Marseille are said to be the favourites for Origi, followed by Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle United, Crystal Palace, Sampdoria, Wolfsburg, Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday August 22 2017
Tottenham bid €30m for Keita?

Tottenham Hotspur are prepared to meet Lazio’s €30m asking price for Keita Balde Diao, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

The striker will be out of contract at the end of the season and is boycotting training sessions because he wants to force through a Juventus switch.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 16 2017
Agent: 'Lazio disrespected Keita'

Keita Balde Diao is “exasperated” with Lazio and was not told of any Juventus offer, let alone from another club, said his agent. “The club will pay the consequences.”

The Senegal international’s current contract is due to expire at the end of the season and he is determined to push through a transfer to Juventus.

Today, he did not attend training or the celebratory dinner to mark their Italian Super Cup victory.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday August 15 2017
Cancelo ready for Kondogbia swap

Joao Cancelo and Valencia have reportedly agreed to an exchange of loans with Inter midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the negotiations are continuing, but the main sticking point is the cost of the two options to buy.

Superdeporte insist right-back Cancelo has been convinced to take the deal so he can play regularly after the arrival of Montoya at Valencia.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday August 13 2017
Cancelo key to Kondogbia

Valencia defender Joao Cancelo is wanted by Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur, but Inter hope Geoffrey Kondogbia can give them the upper hand.

The 23-year-old right-back can also play in a more advanced role, making him a tactically-versatile figure.

According to Mediaset Premium, Inter trust Valencia’s attempts to sign Kondogbia will open the door for Cancelo to San Siro.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds